Week 2: William Blount at Alcoa

I agree with several people I heard this week Willy b is a solid 5a team if we was in region with heritage we could win alot but far as 6a goes were not anywhere near that level and I believe Alcoa could line up with anybody and embarrasse them make em look bad that Wright kid that tramsfered from heritage got revenge on us our d couldn't stop him but until we move down from 6a or alter our region we are gonna continue to get beat up

• Upvote 1

I agree with several people I heard this week Willy b is a solid 5a team if we was in region with heritage we could win alot but far as 6a goes were not anywhere near that level and I believe Alcoa could line up with anybody and embarrasse them make em look bad that Wright kid that tramsfered from heritage got revenge on us our d couldn't stop him but until we move down from 6a or alter our region we are gonna continue to get beat up

I don't get why some of you delusional fans keep telling everyone WB is a solid 5a team when your not even 5a, just a mediocre 6a team. You know how many schools could use the same excuses of "if we played a class down or if we were in a different region, etc." Your a 6a school deal with it and stop feeling sorry for yourself and get better

We keep hearing about a multiplier rule for out of zone kids but there also needs to be some thought into a rule where a school that has kids coming to it from a 30 mile radius or whatever that the enrollment is divided by .75 or .80 to get a better formula on setting these teams up. There are so many kids that could play but can't because of the travel distance from home and school.

Calm down,

the Govs have yet to play a 6A team and you are already saying they cant compete in 6A this year. I still see some winnable games on the schedule. Let's just see how the season plays out.

Calm down,

the Govs have yet to play a 6A team and you are already saying they cant compete in 6A this year. I still see some winnable games on the schedule. Let's just see how the season plays out.

Gov who will that be besides Heritage. Jefferson County is looking better than was thought and Heritage is like a crippled goose without their QB which will most likely continue the streak.

Gov who will that be besides Heritage. Jefferson County is looking better than was thought and Heritage is like a crippled goose without their QB which will most likely continue the streak.

Well, Jeff Co struggled against Carter and SH was forced into double overtime by Elizabethton. Those are a few I see as winnable games right now, but the Govs will have to play better than they did last night.

Well, Jeff Co struggled against Carter and SH was forced into double overtime by Elizabethton. Those are a few I see as winnable games right now, but the Govs will have to play better than they did last night.

I wouldn't put much stock into that Betsy rivalry game. Last year SH won over Betsy by 7, yet beat WB by 37.

The problem with WB is you punch them in the mouth and they fall down like a detonated abandoned building.

I wouldn't put much stock into that Betsy rivalry game. Last year SH won over Betsy by 7, yet beat WB by 37.

Point taken, but that SH game was the worst game we played all last year. We couldn't even line up right in that game. I meant no offense to SH or JC with what I said earlier. I was just saying I haven't seen anything from them or some other teams in the region that makes me think the Govs cant compete with them. It's funny how you lose one game to a team that wins state year in and year out and people are saying your season is over.