Upperman @ Monterey

TALMAD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a numbers excuse. Throw them numbers out there. Geeze. Numbers didn't come up in the UHS VS CHS game last year. Upperman supposed to have virtually all their linemen back this year. Supposed to be good. Good luck Talmad & the Monterey Wildcats.

Already making excuses UCMAN?

very much came up last year when a few guys got hurt for UHS, specially the best defensive player at middle LB.  Then the CHS ground game got going. UHS doesnt have the depth of a CHS yet. Combine LA and UHS and Montery and you have about the same enrollment as CHS. Heck Linder alone from on LA" 2015 added to UHS would have been enough for the win. Numbers play a huge part. 

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Monterrey is not a bad team.....love the qb if he had more time and more weapons around him.

QB is a good one! He has talent around him! I take our recievers against anyone's! Our back field I believe is just fine! We had to replace the whole back field but little number 20 can get gone! U guys just wore on us! I wish u guys luck rest of season! Keep that #1 healthy cause we love him!

I am sure Monterey is excited to finally play a home game. Somebody post pictures.

cant get pics to load! It was a great feeling being home again! Wish we would of got the W but it didn't work out! The field is awesome except for 1 set of bleachers but we managed and the crowd was used

I haven't seen the field yet, is there actually room for visitors bleachers on the other side?

I spoke with someone close to the Monterey head coach, he is married to Baxter girl, and he said that the state wouldn't allow them to fill up the swamp land on that side of the field to place bleachers.