Upperman @ Monterey

TALMAD

Cross county Rivals! Both coming off losses to Bigger schools! Upperman has Monterey boy at Running back that was raised with the Wildcats! Monterey First game on new field! This County Rival game just got real!!! Possibly one for the books and one you DO NOT want to miss! My prediction is a lot like last years! I think 1 touchdown spread either way! Good luck to all and let's get it on!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many total yards did Upperman get against Cookeville? I have not heard yet but i am sure the Herald Citizen will have it on front page tomorrow since the CAVS are their babies!

Hahaha!

The Cavs held the U to zero total yards.

And we are on the front page because the Herald Citizen is a Cookeville newspaper.

Y'all can be on the front page of the Hilltop Express though! 😄

Edited by THE SQUAD

21-14 UHS

don't know what happened to Monterey in the second half of the White County game check the score around halftime thought it was 7 to 7. Then at the end of the game when I checked the score it was 30 something to 7 in favarate of White County. Does anybody know what happened in the second half of that game.

21-14 UHS

don't know what happened to Monterey in the second half of the White County game check the score around halftime thought it was 7 to 7. Then at the end of the game when I checked the score it was 30 something to 7 in favarate of White County. Does anybody know what happened in the second half of that game.

Sparta is a little better this year. They totally dominated the 2nd half in a game they were supposed to win.

Sparta is a little better this year. They totally dominated the 2nd half in a game they were supposed to win.

21-14 UHS

don't know what happened to Monterey in the second half of the White County game check the score around halftime thought it was 7 to 7. Then at the end of the game when I checked the score it was 30 something to 7 in favarate of White County. Does anybody know what happened in the second half of I

It was 7-7 at half time! Monterey had chance to take the lead with around a minute left in the 3rd on a field goal and called a fake fg and threw a interception that resulted in a touch down then Sparta got a on sides kick on the kick off that resulted in a score and Monterey lost 3 key players in first 2 minutes of the 4th!!! The game got out of hand from there! Monterey played great ball for 3 qtrs! As for White County improved! I dont think so over last year! It was a very good game! Sparta did not dominate they took advantage of mistakes and bad play calls and lack of depth!!! Monterey will finish in top 3 of there region behind NCS and Trousdale! They are very well coached! As for this game with Upperman! Well lets say these boys are ready as long as emotions dont get them! These boys was raised with Uppermans running back and are all very close to him plus you add our first home game in 4 years and a massive crowd that will turn out for it! Well you got a crazy game in making if emotions dont take over and result in errors!!! Hey look for this to make the front page of the Herald Citizen! Lay money on that one! lol good luck to all and for a injury free game!!!

Edited by TALMAD

Sparta had several players out including a two time thousand yard rusher and one of our best defenders. I really believe we are better but honestly that is not saying much.It was a W and thats what counts! You guys a

Its a W wnd that is what counts now! U guys are in a tough region! Good luck rest of year!