Wartburg comes to Harriman

bluedevil6913

Good to meet you blue devil. I agree Wartburg has a lot of work to do.

coaches players and fans all. 62-20 game with 3 minutes left and guy starts coming down to the fence screaming and hollering chain gang is cheating, thought we were playing GB for a little bit. Players were using some very colorful language down there and coaches not doing a thing.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another MVP night for Joe Pace as he was in part responsible for 6 of the Blue Devils 9 Touchdowns! Stats are as follows.

Passing: 7-8 for 232 yards. 5 Touchdown passes and 2 two-point conversions.

Rushing: 3 attempts for 2 yards and 1 Touchdown.

Punt Returns: 1 return for 9 yards.

Hats off to Joe on another fantastic performance and another win!! We just want him to keep playing hard and showing the world what Harriman Football is all about!!

That would be great maybe we can meet up tomorrow SW

Absolutely. When you guys show that much respect and gratitude that you drive close to an hour to watch us play, and on a Thursday night at that, I have the highest amount of respect for you guys. It might not seem like much for you guys to come down and do what you did, but it spoke volumes to me and I think I speak BD when I say this too, we are humbled and every bit grateful for the respect and votes of confidence that you guys as well as others around the region and even all around 1A football that you guys have given us. The success for our Harriman Football program has been a long time coming and we've ad to overcome many hard ships to get where we're at now. All those struggles in the past are worth it now as we are reaping the benefits. I just hope we can continue to play to the best of our ability and win some more games and make a deep run! Even more importantly, I hope that we honor God while doing so and having the success we're having because without him we wouldn't get to enjoy this game that teaches so many life lessons!