Wartburg comes to Harriman

bluedevil6913

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coaches players and fans all. 62-20 game with 3 minutes left and guy starts coming down to the fence screaming and hollering chain gang is cheating, thought we were playing GB for a little bit. Players were using some very colorful language down there and coaches not doing a thing.

. That's a Larry Davis coached team for you. No discipline to be found. Such a sad situation........again!

SW it was good to see that there was a good crowd out there last night to support those boys. We had a good time there last night I think there 6 or 7 kids setting around that came down to watch the game and gfd was standing down on the fence. But if you head that way tonight Harley said he would like to meet up with some of the posters on here so give us a yell if you come up. Hope for an injury free game

Guest Fall101

Spike don't forget those sweat bees and injuns

I'll agree on that one however games are won in the trenches and the Injuns don't have much size in the trenches however I will not doubt a Lambert D!! Plus we threw for 140 yards last week!!!!! Look out Oneida is goin to the Spread!!!

Guest Fall101

Now you all can't go to the spread those injuns pound the ball us finess teams r the ones that run the spread lol

We will have to open things up tonight for sure or we will see 10 in the box! Impossible to pound the ball when they fill up the box and shoot the gaps.

I will not argue that.

Neither will I. Except if you think that I'm expecting us to walk into the Oneida and Coalfield game and get an easy W you'd be wrong. Both bunches will be itching to try and avenge last seasons loss. I would especially expect Coalfield to definitely be ready after the lick they took that ended things last year. Region play should be nothing short of excellent.

Guest Fall101

Neither will I. Except if you think that I'm expecting us to walk into the Oneida and Coalfield game and get an easy W you'd be wrong. Both bunches will be itching to try and avenge last seasons loss. I would especially expect Coalfield to definitely be ready after the lick they took that ended things last year. Region play should be nothing short of excellent.

Only problem I see with the Indians is the line play. The size on the line will hurt us in some games. However I won't go against a Lambert D.