Wartburg comes to Harriman

bluedevil6913

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Pulling for the Indians tonight. Someone that's going try to keep us up to date on the game and we will try to do the same up in GP. Going for all the region 2 teams tonight before we start beating each other up in the next few weeks

I'll try and keep all my CoachT friends up to date.

Neither will I. Except if you think that I'm expecting us to walk into the Oneida and Coalfield game and get an easy W you'd be wrong. Both bunches will be itching to try and avenge last seasons loss. I would especially expect Coalfield to definitely be ready after the lick they took that ended things last year. Region play should be nothing short of excellent.

Looking forward to it.

Guest Fall101

we should be able to compete in the region.... But Jermaines group? That is the most athletic group to ever come through Harriman

Now that may be pushing it but Harriman is going to be a tough outing for anybody.. Sounds like you have a QB that can straight up play some ball.

Guest Fall101

I was drinking drinking bottles and being passed around to all the football moms that wanted to hold the baby during Copeland's senior season people are referring to. I was getting to much attention from the moms to remember any football that year boys. Lol

So you were way to milk wasted to remember?? Come on man