Wartburg comes to Harriman

bluedevil6913

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the lack of fan support, I honestly don't think that's going to be an issue! When you open the season making a statement and beat Kingston the way we did it gives the "casual fan" hope! Of course I think those stands ough to be filled regardless, some don't see it that way and only come when the Big Blue are winning. I look for their to be more packed houses this season and a very enthusiastic fan base! This has the makings and potential for an extremely special season!! As always, GO BIG BLUE!!!

Edited by SportsnetWriter2

i will, I have been building a hunting lodge in Kentucky and I hope to have it done tomorrow and come home tomorrow in time for church but I will let u know.

Woo!!!! Sounds great pal! It's seriously always fun to get meet, talk, and watch football with my fellow coachT guys in person!!' I have a good feeling you will be impressed by our team and our atmosphere this year! There are a lot of positive things happening for the Harriman football program right now and it's an incredible time to be a part of it!!!

Sportswriter is that bbq joint any good in kingston across from the pizza place? or can you tell me a good place to eat before the game?

You want good BBQ go to the pizza station it's on the left on Roane street in Harriman the BBQ there is really good, you want a good home cooked meal go to Roane Street Grill right across the street from pizza station, you want Mexican go to el cantarito past the red light before the school right beside sonic (don't go to sonic worst place in Harriman). All 3 of those are within a quarter mile of each other and the best 3 places to eat in Harriman depending on what you're feeling.