Wartburg comes to Harriman

bluedevil6913

Hey I ain't never had anyone from GB offer me 50 yard line seats if I hold out a little longer I might get a hotdog and a coke

That's because 50 yard line seats at GB are hard to come by. Have you been to Harriman? Open seats everywhere on the home side. Sportswriter and BD no disrespect, I know you boys support the Devils 100% but the home crowds there are pitiful, that's a proud community and them boys play their hearts out, some folks down that way oughta be ashamed.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Congrats the Harriman QB on the prep xtra player of the week nomination! I can safely say Harriman can pick the score in this one. BD don't you fall asleep holding them sticks up cause it will get that bad! 

That's because 50 yard line seats at GB are hard to come by. Have you been to Harriman? Open seats everywhere on the home side. Sportswriter and BD no disrespect, I know you boys support the Devils 100% but the home crowds there are pitiful, that's a proud community and them boys play their hearts out, some folks down that way oughta be ashamed.

they were actually filled the other day plus no fence space and a packed hill, but the Kingston game is basically state to some people. Maybe they'll fill up from here on out with fair weather fans.

Guest Fall101

Players gotta come to play, hate for Wartburg to catch us asleep after winning a big one

Not going to happen! I'll bet you a hot dog and coke the clock will run in second half!

hopfully after the big win Friday night they will start coming. It makes a difference to a kid that looks up in the stands and they see them full of people cheering for them.

they were actually filled the other day plus no fence space and a packed hill, but the Kingston game is basically state to some people. Maybe they'll fill up from here on out with fair weather fans.

hopfully after the big win Friday night they will start coming. It makes a difference to a kid that looks up in the stands and they see them full of people cheering for them.

Agree totally. The boys deserve to see a packed house on Fridays, they're out there doing it during the summer, in the weight room and all week after school when a lor of their buddies are kicked back on the couch. I hate to see a mostly empty stadium and the ones that are there treating it like a social gathering. Glad to hear the crowd was there for the Roane County High School game, hopefully it'll continue the rest of the way.

I went by the local car lot in Harriman yesterday and talked some football with the guys there. They think this might be the best Harriman team since Copeland and the crew from 1995. They said the changes to the offense were much needed and that Coach Tapp actually got help from another local coach in putting it in. This won't be a game. Harriman crushes Wartburg 56-0.