Mount Juliet vs Cane Ridge

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If cane ridge is a typical poor coached metro team then what's Mt. Juilet? Th D Cord is horrible Cane Ridge helped you out by dropping those passes early the game would have been over. The was the better team tonight

Shoulda coulda woulda! No one said MJ is a world beater! CR is horribly coached for crying out loud they had 10^ illegal procedures?????!?!!??! What is this peewee football?

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Let's be real you run the ball 60 times and don't get 1 holding call come now. My. Juilet is not good the D coordinator has no clue about football from the looks of it. He stayed in the same defense the entire night. Okay Cane Ridge has a lot of penalties, it didn't matter because the couldn't stop them. Now that's sickening!!!

Let's be real you run the ball 60 times and don't get 1 holding call come now. My. Juilet is not good the D coordinator has no clue about football from the looks of it. He stayed in the same defense the entire night. Okay Cane Ridge has a lot of penalties, it didn't matter because the couldn't stop them. Now that's sickening!!!

Hmmm no holding penalties because we coach the basics? Or possibly we coach discipline? Yes our coach gets overly enthusiastic on the sidelines... Get over it, quit living vicariously through him, he's passionate about the game.

MJGoldenBears what game was u watching. The only reason this game was close, was bc of the refs. Y'all have no Defense and y'all offense is a running QB. All y'all first downs came off cane ridge D. When u line up 9 offense of linemen, u suppose to run the ball well, MJ was desperate tonight. Y'all move the ball well in the 3 qtr and that was it. First half y'all barely got across cane ridge 50 yard line , that why your kicker was kicking 50 & 60 yard fg... And y'all did a fake punt bc y'all couldn't stop CR. Y'all had home cooking bc y'all didn't want a metro team come in destroy y'all . Should have 27- 6 half . U a funny guy.

MJGoldenBears what game was u watching. The only reason this game was close, was bc of the refs. Y'all have no Defense and y'all offense is a running QB. All y'all first downs came off cane ridge D. When u line up 9 offense of linemen, u suppose to run the ball well, MJ was desperate tonight. Y'all move the ball well in the 3 qtr and that was it. First half y'all barely got across cane ridge 50 yard line , that why your kicker was kicking 50 & 60 yard fg... And y'all did a fake punt bc y'all couldn't stop CR. Y'all had home cooking bc y'all didn't want a metro team come in destroy y'all . Should have 27- 6 half . U a funny guy.

Ebonics is a interesting language. As I try to comprehend, I will say this CR is a poorly coached team. Their offense is poorly run, they have a bunch of 5'5 125 pound WR that they rely on with little dump routes to turn up field for chunk yardage, that never really worked. The penalties on CR aren't home cooking perhaps a reflection of the lack of coaching the basics. CR has a solid defense when they have momentum, other than that they can be beaten easily. CR is a decent team, not great. Now go sit in a corner and read a book it might help your vocabulary.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Lol.... How is the coaching bad when u couldn't stop us. U have no passing game. U run read option with 9 linemen, and u call that football. The best player on MJ is the kicker. He's a d1 kicker. Tell coach parks, learn how to run a offense. That's why CR gave him the boot. He's horrible. And u got the nerve to talk about poorly coach. U sound like a upset daddy.

Lol.... How is the coaching bad when u couldn't stop us. U have no passing game. U run read option with 9 linemen, and u call that football. The best player on MJ is the kicker. He's a d1 kicker. Tell coach parks, learn how to run a offense. That's why CR gave him the boot. He's horrible. And u got the nerve to talk about poorly coach. U sound like a upset daddy.

I agree our offense is bad, a blind person could tell you that much. However your viewpoints on MJ being a terrible team all around minus the kicker is comical. We have a solid defense full of strong athletes, and our offense is one dimensional with many inconsistent players. Our special teams thanks to our kicker is top 3 in the state. CR is mistake prone and will NOT win the big games this year. They don't have the proper coaching for that.

The only team in 6-5a that has a chance of beating us is Hendersonville. That's it. It's our yr. Tonight was our bad game and we still won. Everyone has a bad game in them...

You guys will do quite well this year. That QB is great. You have some speed and defense is good. Cleaning up the mistakes will be a big part of your success which usually happens with experience.