Mount Juliet vs Cane Ridge

MJGOLDENBEARS

He's not a coach.... And I try to stay positive until someone gets on here with the BS. I hate the label ( metro kids ) or ( metro team) or ( metro coaches) how bout calling us our team name. U guys act like we are dumb or our kids and coaches are dumb. Makes no sense. I don't bash unless our team is being bashed. I was going to get on here and give MJ mad respect. For a great game played last night. But MJGoldenBears wanna get on here bashing CR ( metro team)

My roommate is a Cane Ridge kid and he is very respectable and all of his friends that he went to school with that come over are very respectable and intelligent so I wouldn't put too much stock in people's ignorance. You guys have a good team and will win many games. I will be rooting for you guys. I'm off to the Upperman game to root for my team against Monterey. Good luck to you guys.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not a coach.... And I try to stay positive until someone gets on here with the BS. I hate the label ( metro kids ) or ( metro team) or ( metro coaches) how bout calling us our team name. U guys act like we are dumb or our kids and coaches are dumb. Makes no sense. I don't bash unless our team is being bashed. I was going to get on here and give MJ mad respect. For a great game played last night. But MJGoldenBears wanna get on here bashing CR ( metro team)

The Ridge is overhyped, enough said that concludes my argument.

I don't think anybody is giving MJ a participation trophy, but clearly if you'll look at the first part of the thread. You'll see that nobody thought MJ had a chance of even competing with them. They thought it would be running clock with how good Cane Ridge is supposed to be. Cane Ridge has a lot of ball left to be played before they can crown themselves the best in this region.....I'll leave it at that.

Typical MJ coach...

Worried more about reading the message boards on CoachT and responding to ignorant comments than reviewing your game or prepping for your next opponent. (or teaching Personal Finance)

Must have learned this tactic from TP. 

Typical gutless coward. Registering a new name and hiding in anonymity to take a shot at somebody. Heaven forbid you speak to his face.

After watching the game my conclusion:

Cane Ridge: as talented as advertised, low on discipline. SHOULD win their Region but if they do not clean up the unnecessary penalties will cost them dearly down the line and have a great season become just another good to average season.

Mount Juliet: Going to use a Dennis Green line.... "They are who we thought they were". Power run game they will live and die by, really need to find a wrinkle weekly to build a bit of a passing game to do anything in November, if not going to continue to see 8-9 in the box each week,and for good reason. Have a a good defense that could be great if clean things up on assignment. Need to continue to do the best with what they got. If they can't formulate a short passing game they will have a good to average season but nothing special.

This was a heck of a game for the 2 teams. It can go either way for them from hear on out in my opinion.

I agree with you about stereo type metro football and coaches.