Humboldt@Milan

cofo

Enrollment has dropped at Humboldt, but other programs put a great product on the field with the same numbers. Administration forced a great old coach and mentor out in order to give the job to "their guy". Athleticism and pure speed have been present, but wins have been few...Karma.

It was bad situation at Humboldt Bland leaving. What people don't know is Bland was offered the job. Bland did not want to make a long term commitment and why is unknown he had already been there 5 years. I agree Bland was a good man and coach.Jr is also good man and coach he just has got to get a little tougher on the kids. Reid threw off some players that were pure lazy. That was the best move he could have done. Humboldt will be better this year and they have got 45 players which is a lot for school with 263 enrollment. Jr has got to step up and take control.

Edited by JungleJim125

Humbolt said they had somethin for the bulldogs and yall better be ready. I think it might be some turnovers but I'm not sure. I think yall take this one big the come to the Dungeon and get knocked down a notch ;)

We coming for ya techy...... just make sure you boys handle business tonight. You and dhs put on ya big girl panties and be ready! Don't want no excuses!! ðŸ‘

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE