Cookeville(1-0) at Livingston Academy(0-1)

daddykriley

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavs may have a better defense than last year. Faster to the ball. Does LA have another Dylan Linder? I think we're coming up there to crush you. But good luck to LA this season.

Maynord will take it easy on his school if he can. He is good friends with LA coaches. If they run it up...it won't be on purpose.

Bout what i thought, 0-0 after 1st. Depth takes over  for 14 in the 2nd 14 in the 3rd CHS up 28-0 in the third. Looks like Cater Hayes was held out again this week. Cavs really need to get quicker starts to the game and clean up all the penalties. I bet Cavs have 20 flags against them so far. 

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Outmanned but definitely not out played. Cookeville had mistakes and missed opportunities, there is no doubt about that. But La gave them all they wanted in the 1st half and sliced up the chs defense 4-5 yards a pop on that first drive (before a bad pass is picked off). Then they did tighten up, but not credit needs to be given to chs LA was using there 5th and 6th team tailback bc of injuries last week and early in this game. La got beat but is gonna compete in their region for a 1/most likely 2 seed, Cookeville won and will get drilled by the top 3 teams in murders road and finish 4th. Congrats and good luck!