Metro Rankings

bleacher

1. Cane Ridge - still playing!

2. Pearl Cohn - PC gonna be PC , cant get over the hump. The players can only get you so far but another good season . Didn't see the game but was told terrible coaching job done tonight 

3. Maplewood - 3rd Rd really good job

4. Hillsboro-  2nd Round defensive was pretty good I witnessed them hold Beech to their season low twice , and Shelbyville high power offense was non existent

5. Mcgavock - better season than last but their schedule was very weak 

6. East - continues to underachieve 

7. Stratford- welp Fitz is gone so will their winds up

8. Hillwood - just not enough to compete

9. Overton- lost for words , I have alot of questions

10. WC- good coach but bad situation

11. HL- terrible 

12. GC - no hope

13.  Antioch - dumpster fire

4 hours ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

1. Cane Ridge - still playing!

2. Pearl Cohn - PC gonna be PC , cant get over the hump. The players can only get you so far but another good season . Didn't see the game but was told terrible coaching job done tonight 

3. Maplewood - 3rd Rd really good job

4. Hillsboro-  2nd Round defensive was pretty good I witnessed them hold Beech to their season low twice , and Shelbyville high power offense was non existent

5. Mcgavock - better season than last but their schedule was very weak 

6. East - continues to underachieve 

7. Stratford- welp Fitz is gone so will their winds up

8. Hillwood - just not enough to compete

9. Overton- lost for words , I have alot of questions

10. WC- good coach but bad situation

11. HL- terrible 

12. GC - no hope

13.  Antioch - dumpster fire

Put PC 13th it was Cookeville or bust for us. Coaches are fine,  just played in the championship game 2015 so what hump?

Edited by FIREBIRD80

If you don't see a hump you're blind.. y'all made it there  1 out of bout 7 tries. Y'all have all the talent and all the kids in metro Nashville and come up short when the coaching part matters the most EVERYTIME!. Like I said the kids can only get you so far...  Superior talent will always prevail but when its even or close y'all never get over the hump. No shade or hating or whatever you're about to say it's just facts of repeated history . Great season again ..

33 minutes ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

If you don't see a hump you're blind.. y'all made it there  1 out of bout 7 tries. Y'all have all the talent and all the kids in metro Nashville and come up short when the coaching part matters the most EVERYTIME!. Like I said the kids can only get you so far...  Superior talent will always prevail but when its even or close y'all never get over the hump. No shade or hating or whatever you're about to say it's just facts of repeated history . Great season again ..

Could be like Glencliff, hunters Lane, Overton, hillwood, East and the rest of bad metro teams. But of course them team has great coaches? But a coach that wins consistently, gets to semi finals and championship appearance isn't a good coach. But you're not hating right!!!

You won't ever be like these schools cause y'all have everyone's kids which brings more to the point of where is the gold ball? Brunetti is a good coach ain't taking nothing from him but LIKE I SAID y'all never win the big game when the talent is even. It's facts. Don't get mad. Y'all moved down to 3A for the easy way to state and still didn't get there... Y'all should say PC beats Everybody ...until it matters....  

Good luck Cane Ridge... That's real coaching going on in that program.... 

1 hour ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

You won't ever be like these schools cause y'all have everyone's kids which brings more to the point of where is the gold ball? Brunetti is a good coach ain't taking nothing from him but LIKE I SAID y'all never win the big game when the talent is even. It's facts. Don't get mad. Y'all moved down to 3A for the easy way to state and still didn't get there... Y'all should say PC beats Everybody ...until it matters....  

Aw ok, now I see CR guy. So what has CR coaches done this far that PC coaches hasn't? I bet you can't answer that question!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Aw ok, now I see CR guy. So what has CR coaches done this far that PC coaches hasn't? I bet you can't answer that question!!

Lol not a Cane ridge guy at all I just acknowledge FACTS ... But let's so played a tough schedule and went through the fire and beat alot of quality opponents. Theyre discipline and their staff don't fight each other during the game which allows the kids think it's ok for them to do. Their roster isn't from all over Nashville. They compete at 6A and not run from competition ... You talk about ppl running from playing y'all but y'all ran to 3A for the easy way. And then cry " we are a 3A school " you have 100 kids on you're team not all from your school (MLK) and over half ain't zoned so everybody is sick of y'all excuses and PC VS EVERYBODY.  Y'all all talk ... Congrats on being regular season Nashville champs that's y'all trophy every year . It's a joke. 

9 minutes ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

Lol not a Cane ridge guy at all I just acknowledge FACTS ... But let's so played a tough schedule and went through the fire and beat alot of quality opponents. Theyre discipline and their staff don't fight each other during the game which allows the kids think it's ok for them to do. Their roster isn't from all over Nashville. They compete at 6A and not run from competition ... You talk about ppl running from playing y'all but y'all ran to 3A for the easy way. And then cry " we are a 3A school " you have 100 kids on you're team not all from your school (MLK) and over half ain't zoned so everybody is sick of y'all excuses and PC VS EVERYBODY.  Y'all all talk ... Congrats on being regular season Nashville champs that's y'all trophy every year . It's a joke. 

Still didn't answer, what have CR coaching staff accomplished that PC coaching staff hasn't? You talking about stuff that has nothing to do with coaching. What we said why don't teams want to play PC we are a 3A school. Run from to 3A please our road would've been the same in 4A. You do know metro is open zone, so I'm pretty sure CR has kids out of zone also. So you saw an fight break out on our side line? Did you see coaches talking back and forth. Because I have seen Nick Saban do that all the time. PC always play tough schedule so you loss that argument! By the way CR do run competition PC tried to play them.

4 hours ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

You have excuses for everything. Try 2A next year... Y'all wanted to play at the games at TSU that was the disagreement and no one would budge 

Still didn't answer my question!!! You called PC coaching staff bad, but on the other hand you said CR doin some real coaching. But PC coaching staff have done more as staff than CR far as coaching. Five str8 semi finals one championship appearance, and that's just the last 5 years I can put up more. That alone CR coaching staff can't even touch. The level of hate is crazy not to mention they care about these kids. They put more kids in college that's not 3 or 4 star players than any staff I know. So instead of hating maybe you should give them props for helping kids that wouldn't get any looks at playing football on the next level.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

Starts the slow clap.... Congrats to Brunetti ...  He does care about getting the kids into school never questioned that . But when those guys have to out coach someone they never have in those 5 straight semi finals. Anybody could coach y'all's roster against y'all's opponents for the last 8 years and get put out where y'all do every year.  Having the best kids can only get you so far was my point. Look forward to seeing you guys signing day MLK kids really depend on you guys help getting them into college, PC helps them alot on getting those 27 ACT scores. Lol you guys kill me.