Metro Rankings

bleacher

Hit the nail on the head on a couple programs .... SSDD....  Workin progress old stomping grounds as a coach is very disappointing seems to be plenty athletes.. Fitz is winding down and I'm sure collecting two checks sounds nice to him.... I do believe the top 3 teams in metro will be CR PC HB this year ... Mcgav could be better and hopefully overton will be too, it was very uncharacteristic of them last season ... The rest of the programs will be a tough cookie to figure out 

Golden I'm not sure about my old stomping grounds. There are athletes there. I'm honestly not sure what coaches are even left. I think most of the ones there during my time have moved on. I think you are right about the tip three as long as Fitz stays at Hillsboro. If he leaves it gets a little sketchy. I saw where Overton is looking for coaches. They will improve I'm sure. I think Hillwood might get a little better as long as Page is there. CR will have a tougher time but I still think they are top two with PC. Woods and Phillips are doing good over there and will continue to get kids.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, GoldenTicket8910 said:

Questions That Need Answers :

How good will CR be after losing alot on defense

Can PC bounce back?

How will HB be year 2 with Fitzgerald

Can over comeback from their worst season in school history?

Can Maplewood repeat a successful season?

Will East Nash compete? They have been quite disappointing here lately 

PC will be interesting this year. After hearing all the hype, people were making it sound like they could mercy rule Maryville. Even after they lost by three touchdowns  to Cookeville, everyone was still acting like teams should be scared of them.

They are still very talented. Cookeville lost a lot so that game should fun. CPA and MBA games should be the litmus test until the semis

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, thespork said:

CR; will not repeat last years outcome, but could be tough again with all the kids in metro wanting to go there

PC: has the same opponents  and they will regroup with all those kids and the additional add ons from MLK but if they play rural counties..... WATCHOUT

HB: Is Fitzgerald coming back is the question?

Overton:  can only go up from last seasons debacle ... didn't look good on either side of the ball. Still have a lot of questions ...

Maplewood: Really don't know what they have returning but they have been consistent

EastNash: Time for a change soon

Mcgavock:  Potential to be really good with one of the best backs in metro.....

Stratford: On the decline.....

HW/ HL/ WC/ Ant/ GC: Tough situations that wont get any better no time soon... two of these jobs will be open I believe after this season

Is MF leaving for the land of the Eagles?

On 2/16/2018 at 9:23 AM, 32hammer said:

PC will be interesting this year. After hearing all the hype, people were making it sound like they could mercy rule Maryville. Even after they lost by three touchdowns  to Cookeville, everyone was still acting like teams should be scared of them.

They are still very talented. Cookeville lost a lot so that game should fun. CPA and MBA games should be the litmus test until the semis

Cane Ridge will still be the team to beat in metro. They are getting players left and right from other schools and doing a bang up job. Whats going on with the Fitzgerald feller? He on the move again? 

3562f4de-575e-4a39-8d86-e8ebc78dddb1-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

11 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Cane Ridge will still be the team to beat in metro. They are getting players left and right from other schools and doing a bang up job. Whats going on with the Fitzgerald feller? He on the move again? 

3562f4de-575e-4a39-8d86-e8ebc78dddb1-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

So Cane Ridge is big time cheaters? Bang up job recruiting or coaching? Did not show off that coaching in state finals!

Edited by fb247