Metro Rankings

bleacher

12 hours ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

Starts the slow clap.... Congrats to Brunetti ...  He does care about getting the kids into school never questioned that . But when those guys have to out coach someone they never have in those 5 straight semi finals. Anybody could coach y'all's roster against y'all's opponents for the last 8 years and get put out where y'all do every year.  Having the best kids can only get you so far was my point. Look forward to seeing you guys signing day MLK kids really depend on you guys help getting them into college, PC helps them alot on getting those 27 ACT scores. Lol you guys kill me. 

What you say from here on out means nothing, with your it's real coaching going on at CR comment. You can't say CR coaching and PC isn't. Don't make since to me.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

Lol you're right.. y'all didn't score anything second half if that's not coaching you don't know football 

You don't know what you're talking about, it was 21-6 at halftime. Stop listening to people like you that's hating. I'm done going back and forth, beause you said CR doing real coaching over there...lol, and PC isn't. If you're not hating then I don't know what you call it. Have a good one, still PC vs everybody!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

• 2 months later...

PC and CR will always compete and be successful 

I believe Hillsboro and Overton will be better 

Maplewood was Jr loaded in the skill positions so I believe they will make some noise ....

I'm still at loss for words on East Nash problem... They seem to have some of the most talent ..... They should be competing with PC for the district title year in and out 

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, GoldenTicket8910 said:

Questions That Need Answers :

How good will CR be after losing alot on defense

Can PC bounce back?

How will HB be year 2 with Fitzgerald

Can over comeback from their worst season in school history?

Can Maplewood repeat a successful season?

Will East Nash compete? They have been quite disappointing here lately 

CR; will not repeat last years outcome, but could be tough again with all the kids in metro wanting to go there

PC: has the same opponents  and they will regroup with all those kids and the additional add ons from MLK but if they play rural counties..... WATCHOUT

HB: Is Fitzgerald coming back is the question?

Overton:  can only go up from last seasons debacle ... didn't look good on either side of the ball. Still have a lot of questions ...

Maplewood: Really don't know what they have returning but they have been consistent

EastNash: Time for a change soon

Mcgavock:  Potential to be really good with one of the best backs in metro.....

Stratford: On the decline.....

HW/ HL/ WC/ Ant/ GC: Tough situations that wont get any better no time soon... two of these jobs will be open I believe after this season