Metro Rankings

bleacher

19 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Is Antioch ever going to be good again?

Not no time soon. They keep getting the wrong coaches. It's so much talent and size in that school. Then with CR down the road most of the kids are going there. Cant Blame them

Edited by FBfan26

19 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Antioch has never made it past the 2nd round of the playoffs so they've never really been good to begin with. I would count on it with Cane Ridge right down the road

Even with that RB they had Preston brown? Wow I learned something today.

SONNY MOORES RANKINGS

PC 14.                                  

CR 15

Hillsboro 27

Overton 77

Stratford 86

Maplewood 100

Mcgavock 130

East Nashville 138

Antioch 184

Hillwood 241

Whites creek 254

Hunters lane 265

Glencliff 310

Republic 329

Privates- BA2, Mba5, Ensworth12, Father Ryan 39, Cpa43, Jp2-63, Bga94, LA139, DA148

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

Edited by FBfan26

6 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

SONNY MOORES RANKINGS

PC 14.                                  

CR 15

Hillsboro 27

Overton 77

Stratford 86

Maplewood 100

Mcgavock 130

East Nashville 138

Antioch 184

Hillwood 241

Whites creek 254

Hunters lane 265

Glencliff 310

Republic 329

Privates- BA2, Mba5, Ensworth12, Father Ryan 39, Cpa43, Jp2-63, Bga94, LA139, DA148

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

I think Maplewood will be better than people are giving credit. They should be higher than Overton and Stratford ... They will be one of the top teams in the state in 4a... Top 3 I can't argue with . Wondering what Mcgavock and East will do .

Here's my preseason list.

1 CR-They have the talent to compete every year. Defense is really good. The offense to me needs to open up a little more.

2 PC-Always loaded with talent especially at the 3A level. Need more discipline and mental toughness to be able to battle fundamentally sound teams like GC.

3 MW- Hodges gets my not to put them higher than they probably should be. I think he wins them two games at least just being the athlete he is.

4 Hillsboro- What impact will playing all away games have.

5 McGavock - I think Gore is a good enough coach to get them here. Losing the stud RB hurts though.

6 EN- They have the talent. They could go higher if they produce. But history doesn't bode well.

7 Hillwood- They may do the best job with what they have.

8 Overton - I'm a homer here. I like Williams and the staff and hope they put together a decent season here.

9 Stratford- I think the new coach did pretty good last year following Fitz. They will have to beat WC to get in playoffs and EN game will be huge.

10 I'm going with Glencliff here in a bit of a surprise. I think they continue to get a better as long as the coach stays and kids keep working.

11 Antioch- They still have some talent and coach is in year two. Hope they show improvement.

12 HL- Just don't think sports are very important in that area any more.

13 WC - new coach but he's facing a region loaded with talent.

14 Republic - Coaching will be better. Results probably not.