Hendersonville vs Siegel

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another hurt Hville fan, it's a prediction and opinion. Siegel wins. Stars Win!!!! Honestly I only picked against them because I told myself it would take less than five minutes for a snobby Hville fan to question me lol boy was I right.

you stated something without facts to back it up. Have fun with your season Edited by CommandoFan81

Remember CommandoFan81 you don't need facts or reason on this board. I respect everyone's opinion and when your team goes 5-5, 5-6, 6-6 in the past 3 years that earns you the right to refer to other fan bases as "snobs" like MJGoldenBears did. Forgot one thing, congrats to MJ for making the playoffs. Looking forward to playing a very good Siegel team Friday night. We will have to play much better than last week to win.

Remember CommandoFan81 you don't need facts or reason on this board. I respect everyone's opinion and when your team goes 5-5, 5-6, 6-6 in the past 3 years that earns you the right to refer to other fan bases as "snobs" like MJGoldenBears did. Forgot one thing, congrats to MJ for making the playoffs. Looking forward to playing a very good Siegel team Friday night. We will have to play much better than last week to win.

Not really affected by the reference to the past three seasons. When I played at MJ we had Hvilles number. When I had a say, and Roger had a say we did it.

Im not sure where many of you are coming up with the large margin of scoring difference between these two teams. Hendersonville played a weak McGavock team which hasn't been able to move the ball on anyone all preseason. They couldn't even get across mid field in a scrimmage against Riverdale the week before. And Siegel lost in the last minute to the defending state champion Ravenwood team 23-19 where they controlled the game from the beginning only to stumble in the final minutes. This Siegel team is much better than they were last year and if it comes down to a field goal Siegel has a kicker that's good from 55 all day long. Siegel 27 Hendersonville 14

Im not sure where many of you are coming up with the large margin of scoring difference between these two teams. Hendersonville played a weak McGavock team which hasn't been able to move the ball on anyone all preseason. They couldn't even get across mid field in a scrimmage against Riverdale the week before. And Siegel lost in the last minute to the defending state champion Ravenwood team 23-19 where they controlled the game from the beginning only to stumble in the final minutes. This Siegel team is much better than they were last year and if it comes down to a field goal Siegel has a kicker that's good from 55 all day long. Siegel 27 Hendersonville 14

ok this is an arguement i can take. It has facts. Although i disagree with it i can see where you gathered your conclusion