TCA vs USJ

Intense

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#32 I believe was ejected for Trinity. Didn't see what exactly happened but I did see the flag go up in the air and the official was pointing to #32. Obviously that means he'll be disqualified for next week game against Adamsville. I bet the officials had it with multiple dead ball personal fouls called on both teams. It happened around :30 seconds left in the game.

#32 I believe was ejected for Trinity. Didn't see what exactly happened but I did see the flag go up in the air and the official was pointing to #32. Obviously that means he'll be disqualified for next week game against Adamsville. I bet the officials had it with multiple dead ball personal fouls called on both teams. It happened around :30 seconds left in the game.

I assure you Coach Butler will deal with him accordingly. He will not put up with those actions.

I usually just watch from the sidelines of coacht but thought I would get into the action

My takeaways from tonight

1. USJ quarterback looked better mainly bc of #2 below

2. TCA is not very good, maybe they are young

3. Referees threw too many flags (both ways)

4. Rusty Bradley looked to be smarter this week since he had his full squad, lol win or lose, I like what he is doing and the way he coaches, happy for him to get win #1

5. TCA has a beautiful field but their visitors stands not big enough to accommodate a big crowd

6. Based on common scores, USJ beats St Georges although that is not a prediction

7. I like the way # 32 plays for USJ

8.USJ receivers dropped several catchable passes, had they caught some of them, the score would have been worse

9. RIFA was the big winner tonight, over 60,000 lbs of food donated by both schools (although I heard the number may of been a lot more if everything donated would have been counted)

That's it

I usually just watch from the sidelines of coacht but thought I would get into the action

My takeaways from tonight

1. USJ quarterback looked better mainly bc of #2 below

2. TCA is not very good, maybe they are young

3. Referees threw too many flags (both ways)

4. Rusty Bradley looked to be smarter this week since he had his full squad, lol win or lose, I like what he is doing and the way he coaches, happy for him to get win #1

5. TCA has a beautiful field but their visitors stands not big enough to accommodate a big crowd

6. Based on common scores, USJ beats St Georges although that is not a prediction

7. I like the way # 32 plays for USJ

8.USJ receivers dropped several catchable passes, had they caught some of them, the score would have been worse

9. RIFA was the big winner tonight, over 60,000 lbs of food donated by both schools (although I heard the number may of been a lot more if everything donated would have been counted)

That's it

just stay on the sidelines. We were all at the game we saw. You just want to be heard and give a recap.

Our boys were jacked out of their minds last night. I think USJ was in store for another storm last night. I still believe tonight that there will be another storm called Purple Reign!!!! Come on boys get that same intensity back tonight. Remember this is our house!!!!! TCA 28- 24

just stay on the sidelines. We were all at the game we saw. You just want to be heard and give a recap.

Everyone had been nice on this board till now. Must suck to see what USJ is building and that they are back to beating little ole TCA down. This game wasn't even a little competitive. From the opening kickoff USJ dominated the game.

Everyone had been nice on this board till now. Must suck to see what USJ is building and that they are back to beating little ole TCA down. This game wasn't even a little competitive. From the opening kickoff USJ dominated the game.

I try to attend this game each year along with a playoff game or two from each team if at home. I also attend the USJ/TCA basketball games. Some observations.........game was closer than score but it was never in question.........TCA is in a rebuild with one Senior playing....next year will be a ballgame! USJ is not real good and it's hard to judge based on that game. USJ's line is outstanding......lots of talent and experience. USJ players played under control and with some class........their student section once again showed how unclassy they are. Every time I attend a game it's embarrassing to see how their students act. USJ has two great, strong receivers.......TCA has a very weak secondary. TCA has a stud in the making running back and another at reciever(I heard he's a freshman). This game was competitve in the first half. It wasn't competitve in the second half. USJ punted several times so TCA's defense played pretty well in first half. Prediction.....TCA 3-7 USJ 5-5. As for your comment on TCA.......you better be careful........coach Butler knows how to win and build as well. Bradley obviously knows how to win. I predict this game will become a dogfight on an annual basis in the future.

no one is not nice till he came off the side lines. It's one thing to talk about a game. But you come on to pump yourself up. Case in point when you talk about how the visitors side of a stadium is no good to accommodate a crowd. What's the point? Just like guru stated, just a underhanded way of putting a school down. And your comment beat little ole TCA down . That is that class thing he was talking about. It just shows new coach same old antics same ole school. Good luck to USJ when you start playing schools of the same size and division. Edited by BigEdMo

no one is not nice till he came off the side lines. It's one thing to talk about a game. But you come on to pump yourself up. Case in point when you talk about how the visitors side of a stadium is no good to accommodate a crowd. What's the point? Just like guru stated, just a underhanded way of putting a school down. And your comment beat little ole TCA down . That is that class thing he was talking about. It just shows new coach same old antics same ole school. Good luck to USJ when you start playing schools of the same size and division.

Hey BigEd, I wonder how "big ole" USJ felt when TCA stomped a mudhole in them in 13 and 14? In reality they stomped a sinkhole! Talking about not competitve! Those games weren't even close and as stated before we all know it would have been 3 in a row with Goldsmith at QB and Tucker at blocking back if we could have had a redo last year. Nobody from TCA was belittling USJ during those times. We were more talented and they knew it. It's a cycle and it's their time. They were the better team by far last night but it was much more competitve than 13 and 14. You know "little ole TCA" thumped "big ole" in basketball the past 4 years. It was sweet seeing those Seniors thump "big ole"over there by 15 in their last game in front of a hostile crowd. But BIgEd, we are just "little ole"! Butler won't let his players forget that thumping and they will be ready next year. That "little ole" comment is par for the course.

Hey BigEd, I wonder how "big ole" USJ felt when TCA stomped a mudhole in them in 13 and 14? In reality they stomped a sinkhole! Talking about not competitve! Those games weren't even close and as stated before we all know it would have been 3 in a row with Goldsmith at QB and Tucker at blocking back if we could have had a redo last year. Nobody from TCA was belittling USJ during those times. We were more talented and they knew it. It's a cycle and it's their time. They were the better team by far last night but it was much more competitve than 13 and 14. You know "little ole TCA" thumped "big ole" in basketball the past 4 years. It was sweet seeing those Seniors thump "big ole"over there by 15 in their last game in front of a hostile crowd. But BIgEd, we are just "little ole"! Butler won't let his players forget that thumping and they will be ready next year. That "little ole" comment is par for the course.

yes intense you are right. Whole lot of tucked tails the last three years. I find it interesting westtnguru does not make it to a lot of games and the one thing he picked up on the lack of class. I wonder if he was their the night before when the student section was mocking during the national anthem or how the last 2 nights the student section just wants to come over on TCA side. I did see one thing as for football. When coach Bradley has players he will do a good job. Just like he did at CAK. Those 2 years he won the state he had the studs. I don't see any of those studs over there on the USJ sidelines. We all knew this was the the final year of the Trey Smith era. Just like USJ knew 2 years ago it was the end of the Kyle Akins era. Now what's in store for next year. We are all freshman sophomores and juniors?