South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Dang you are good!! Must have special priveledges since your in the media and all!!

So you guys work together? Thanks for the info. You think I'm in the media, but I'm not. LMBO

Listen hatr1234, I've been in the same spot. He's definitely not a media man! I do know if you create another account he will call you out within two post! lol.. As for the next time... never ever use your real name when setting up your account, if you want to remain anonymous.. lol.. Don't know ole bassy to well but I love his sis, she is one outstanding lady!

Listen hatr1234, I've been in the same spot. He's definitely not a media man! I do know if you create another account he will call you out within two post! lol.. As for the next time... never ever use your real name when setting up your account, if you want to remain anonymous.. lol.. Don't know ole bassy to well but I love his sis, she is one outstanding lady!

Yes she is!

Now now, I haven't called you out. I told you I have a hunch you're a good ole boy. I don't even know you're name. So you're saying you created a new account? LMBO. I guess I'm lucky it sounds like. Ive been right before and wrong as well. It's all in fun anyway. Tell Coach Mathis to take it easy on us. You must think I'm important, but I'm not. LMBO Edited by TheAmbassador

Now I haven't called anyone out. I told you I have a hunch you're a good ole boy. I don't even know you're name. So you're saying you created a new account? Thanks for the unwanted info. I'm just good at guesses it sounds like. Sometimes I am right and sometime I am wrong. It's all in fun anyway. Tell Coach Mathis to take it easy on us. You must think I'm important, but I'm not. LMBO

Lol.. I indeed created a new account just to see if you would call me out on it... You did... Within two post.. lol.. after the intense investigation I have to discovered you are a good ole boy as well.. I think you are an administrator, but you keep telling me your not...lol.. Edited by Astimeexpires01

Lol.. I indeed created a new account just to see if you would call me out on it... You did... Within two post.. lol.. after the intense investigation I have to discovered you are a good ole boy as well.. I think you are an administrator, but you keep telling me your not...lol..

So, you're saying I was right? If I was an administrator I would keep you straight. LMBO. If you go down to the bottom of the board you can see who the admin people are on each one. Once again... You think I am a administrator, but I'm not. LMBO

Lol.. I indeed created a new account just to see if you would call me out on it... You did... Within two post.. lol.. after the intense investigation I have to discovered you are a good ole boy as well.. I think you are an administrator, but you keep telling me your not...lol..

I am only your ambassador. You boys play nice in here. LMBO