Boyd Bucs @ Brainerd

reaction

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a closer football game than some may think. The Boyd offense doesn't put up gaudy numbers on a regular basis. I'm going to say that Brainerd gives them all sorts of problems with those athletes. Boyd wins by no more than 21 and that's at the absolute max.

So is everyone thinking mercy rule? You say "all sorts of problems" and then say we win by no more than 21. Winning by 21 isn't problematic. I'm confused.

Is that 1 cream and 2 sugars or 2 creams and....

Boyd may have struggled with KA but they are still one of the top 4 teams in the league... With Borders playing this one is done by Half Time 41-6 Bucs... Again Brainerd is down to 22 players. Boyds Strength and Conditioning coach has them ready to go!

How do you know what their strength and conditioning coach is doing? I thought you were a Meigs County fan?

Boyd may have struggled with KA but they are still one of the top 4 teams in the league... With Borders playing this one is done by Half Time 41-6 Bucs... Again Brainerd is down to 22 players. Boyds Strength and Conditioning coach has them ready to go!

Hopefully...........what we learned Vs KA is when you're up 21-0 on a team early you don't take the foot off the gas.