Copper Basin at Sale Creek

BigDave1967

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copper Basin makes the long drive to take on Sale Creek. This is the easiest game that Copper Basin has played so far. I think Copper Basin beats Sale Creek 48-14 bringing their record to 2-1. What do y'all think?

I think it is absolutely ridiculous that Basin will still not play Polk County. Why not bring this game back? It would be great for the two communities to fire this rivalry up again. There is no reason that these 2 teams from the same county do not play each other. Basin drives into North Carolina and all the way to Coalfield to stay away from Polk. Seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I think it is absolutely ridiculous that Basin will still not play Polk County. Why not bring this game back? It would be great for the two communities to fire this rivalry up again. There is no reason that these 2 teams from the same county do not play each other. Basin drives into North Carolina and all the way to Coalfield to stay away from Polk. Seems a bit ridiculous to me.

The bigwigs that back Copper Basin football got tired of being blown out by Polk County. I think the last three games were blowouts.

The bigwigs that back Copper Basin football got tired of being blown out by Polk County. I think the last three games were blowouts.

That is pathetic on their part. Basin would have had a shot at Polk the last 2 years. I wish the fan bases would but some pressure on these so called "bigwigs" to bring this game back. This new generation of young fans will never know how fun this rivalry was. The communities are truly missing out.