Notre Dame @ Chattanooga Christian School 9/2

Booger

Going to go with my gut here..

CCS 24

Notre Dame 13

Sorry, bro. CCS already has a good defense (no depth though) and ND is very short handed at QB. Cameron Wynn will need to have an amazing game. CCS has out scored teams 66-3 in the first half this season before subbing in their JV for the rest of the game. And CCS players are confident that they will kick Notre Dame's butt this year. Everything in this one points to the upset. I'm going to be bold and go with it.

(One more point) I just can't stand how stupid people are thinking this is the same CCS team from 3-4 years ago. It's not. This team is good, very good from what I've seen this season. Not the same "boys your daughter should marry" type of guys. This is a real football team. They are no longer fielding basketball players and track athletes just to say they have a team. They are ready for the challenge.

well well well......there is a sumption that the The Sword Of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly; which is Located just off Charger Rd on the Frontage Road; biggest fan has a rabid case of the trout mouth this morning......

Booger gonna give u a little street cred on your predictions on that game last night....u did get 3 predictions right .....thesportsguy222 said:

1. ND is a little short handed at QB

Booger says: (wasnt an issue for us in this matchup)...

2.TSJIFGPA on the frontage road did indeed sub out their starters by the first half

Booger says:(not because CCS had outscored ND 66-3....u were subbin the JV cause they coulnt handle the big boy FB)....

3. these are not the same "boys your daughters should marry" type of guys

Booger says: Thank God for that! Aman Aman

thats some more gut you got to feel with sportsguy

Booger just sayingraphics-belly-dancing-703547.gif

another great win for ND last night.....all the trash talkin on social media that The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembley; which is located just off Charger Drive on the Frontage Road had posted all week had the Fighting Irish fired up......this has turned into quite a nice rivalry and just glad that ND has had the upper hand for a while....CCS just had no answer

Coach Fant and his staff put in a great game plan to offset our the situation we are dealing with due to QB injuries....it was good to have one of them back for sure...and once again coach Tygard and the rest of his defensive staff shut down what was deemed a high powered high scoring offense by the TSJIFGPA faithful....Booger hopin all those injured chargers that left the game game heal quickly.....never like to see injuries

and for the CCS/TSJIFGPA coach to take a shot at the Irish in his post game interveiw about losing one of his players due to a penalty by the Irish is classless.....the young man was unfortunately injured on that play due to one of his own players rolling him up....and to think the coach wanted to make clear in his interview that it was his team on the field last night with the class and character.....Move on

Boogers Irish will have their hands full when Catholic North comes to visit this week....they appear to have left off right where they finish their season last year...we will soon see how we match up with last years 4A champions

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Congratulations to Notre Dame on their fine victory !! Usually the bigger stronger faster team will will 100% of the time. I don't believe any team in Notre Dame's region will be able to compete with Notre Dame's talent. It will be interesting to see how far they go in the playoffs.

Letter to Notre Dame high school:

Please inform your students ( and looked like some parents) that a fence is there for a purpose.

We will just assume they didn't know where the entrance gate was located ( I guess it's just part of " big boy" football .)

Anyway , have a great rest of the year ND !!

P.S Booger, did you jump that fence ?

Congratulations to Notre Dame on their fine victory !! Usually the bigger stronger faster team will will 100% of the time. I don't believe any team in Notre Dame's region will be able to compete with Notre Dame's talent. It will be interesting to see how far they go in the playoffs.

Please inform your students ( and looked like some parents) that a fence is there for a purpose.

We will just assume they didn't know where the entrance gate was located ( I guess it's just part of " big boy" football .)

"Big boys" walk through the gate. Wannabee's have to jump the fence.

14193.gif

not sure exactly how to respond to the fence/gate issue that has concerned you......but since u queston Booger directly;

Booger will make his best attempt and providing you with an answer to 2 possible snarios

1) if u r referrinn to the entrance gate to football field itself; there may b an apalogy in order.....our fans young and old r a passionate bunch.....and sometimes after puttin a good ole fashion whoopin to a rivalry's Hillary; there will b a few excited fans jump the fense in order to grab those Irish players.....Booger will have a little chat with granny Booger bout that

2) if u r referrin to the ticket/pay gate; Booger cant lay witness to any students and parents (LMBO on that accusation) jumpin that iron dagger fence yall have surrounded those butler buildins with; Booger figuring they run outta patience and were afraid they would miss kickoff......note to self batman1....openin up more than one gate supplied with only one ticket seller for a friday night FB game against a ND crowd might put a hault to any possible fence hurdlers.....Booger will have a little chat with granny Booger bout that one also...that is if she was guilty of hurdlin another security fence

as for Booger jumpin the fence...heck no Booger didnt jump it.....Booger climbed under it and came up thru the woods....; that hole in the fence down by railroad tracks is a lot safer move for parents (LMBO)

Booger just sayin pole-vault-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

• 1 month later...

the CCS coach snuffs at NDs coach on the field after the the Irsih beats them September 2nd....the coach blames ND for the injury to one of their players after the game when it was one of his on players that rolled up on him.....CCS cancels the JV game the followin Monday cause of the loss....... all the powers that b at the Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly on Chatger Drive call for a meetin the followin week with ND to discuss sportsmanship because they felt it unfair treatment in the 53-7 loss

and to think that the same people from CCS involved with all finger pointin and tear jerkin bout the 53-7 loss to ND on September 2nd goes out and lays down a 55-0 rompin of Copper Basin this past Friday night

Booger just sayin thumbs-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

the CCS coach snuffs at NDs coach on the field after the the Irsih beats them September 2nd....the coach blames ND for the injury to one of their players after the game when it was one of his on players that rolled up on him.....CCS cancels the JV game the followin Monday cause of the loss....... all the powers that b at the Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly on Chatger Drive call for a meetin the followin week with ND to discuss sportsmanship because they felt it unfair treatment in the 53-7 loss

and to think that the same people from CCS involved with all finger pointin and tear jerkin bout the 53-7 loss to ND on September 2nd goes out and lays down a 55-0 rompin of Copper Basin this past Friday night

Booger just sayin thumbs-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just don't seem very Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly on Charger Drive like.  Me personally, I kind of lump their fans and the fans from Squatch into the same bucket.