Meigs County @ Marion County

Guest Lightsout44

Should be a good game till late! MC's strength and conditioning will prevail. I look for a big game from the usual suspects #17,#8,#40 and #11 with those big bulls up front! On both sides of the ball!I just don't think Meigs conditioning will match Marion's. Any news on Kirkendol? Good young man, hoping for the best.

Edited by Lightsout44

Should be a good game till late! MC's strength and conditioning will prevail. I look for a big game from the usual suspects #17,#8,#40 and #11 with those big bulls up front! On both sides of the ball!I just don't think Meigs conditioning will match Marion's. Any news on Kirkendol? Good young man, hoping for the best.

Our Tigers wil put up a fight. Jut know it will be a uphill battle in Jasper vs the refs the whistle and Santa Clause.....LOL

Guest Lightsout44

So is everyone healthy for the game. Should be a great game to watch.

Watched film from last year game. The big plays killed meiga and McClain laying the wood to their qb on that play. Meigs big plays were throws back to the qb.

MC defense will be hard to score on. MC 34 meigs Co 13

]I believe everyone is healthy. Although, I would probably have to limit Kirkendol JMO.. #40 did lay the wood to that young man last year! I watched the clip of Walt you put on FB.. gave me chills!

I think that Meigs went into the game last year too amped up and they played really tight in the beginning and it was over before they settled in.  Maybe playing on the road will help them.  Sometimes playing in front of the home crowd in a big game can be an extra burden, paricullarly for a young team.

Okay, another year of MC football has arrived along with the usual injuries. I do not post much on here unless something really bothers me, so here goes....... As with last year there are certain fans, for whatever reason, getting on this site and posting every detail of every injury a player has from jock itch to hang nails to concussions. This is a PRIVATE issue that should be left between the player, coaches and parents. There are way too many unethical coaches and players out there looking for any advantage they can get. I hoped after posting this same message last year it might stop some of this, but obviously I was wrong. If you have concern about a player then by all means go ask their coach, parent, or the player themselves. I care greatly about each one of these kids, as I'm sure you fans do, but please use a little common sense when posting on here.

Okay, another year of MC football has arrived along with the usual injuries. I do not post much on here unless something really bothers me, so here goes....... As with last year there are certain fans, for whatever reason, getting on this site and posting every detail of every injury a player has from jock itch to hang nails to concussions. This is a PRIVATE issue that should be left between the player, coaches and parents. There are way too many unethical coaches and players out there looking for any advantage they can get. I hoped after posting this same message last year it might stop some of this, but obviously I was wrong. If you have concern about a player then by all means go ask their coach, parent, or the player themselves. I care greatly about each one of these kids, as I'm sure you fans do, but please use a little common sense when posting on here.

I totally agree ma'am. I am hopeful they recover and are ready to go ASAP.

Trust me Meigs kids aren't scared of Marion and yes they do want a part of you , they want to see how much they have improved from last year , win or loose and we may get beat but it won't be because the don't want any part of you , Marion is by far the best we played last year and I'm sure they are good this year , we will see how good on Friday