Meigs County @ Marion County

Marion by 14 if Meigs don't make some personnel changes. If they make the correct changes and learn how to call plays then it's a coin toss. Coaching wins this game!!

LMBO, are you a coach? What are the right changes and calls to make? Those guys are out there doing the job they are trained to do. They know more than any of us casual observers.

Winning in Jasper is easier said than done. This will be a better game than last season, but Marion County should take care of Meigs.

I feel as if Meigs coming in will be ready to play I heard that they have an insider on Marion maybe it may be a toss up but for now I take meigs. Don't get me wrong MC has a great team a lot of talent coming up like freshman Eric Lederhosen. I watched him play and he is a solid kid

This guy is probably talking about the freshman QB starting

Not a coach anymore, retired from that several years ago. I think Meigs is a quality team but they just don't utilize all the talent they have. The freshman starting at QB isn't what I was thinking of when I last posted but I don't think he should be there (that's just my opinion) I do think he should be on the field and get touches, he is a quality player especially on defense. The thing that gets me is there are 5 or 6 other players that should get the ball in their hands during a game. Meigs is so predictable in what they are going to do with the ball a good coach that watches film already knows what to do to stop them. I just think if they would change up play calling and spread the ball around to several different players, maybe change a few blocking schemes they would be hard to stop. I was always an old school smash mouth kind of coach but I think this team has the talent to run or throw but they have to use all the talent not just 2 or 3.

Not a coach anymore, retired from that several years ago. I think Meigs is a quality team but they just don't utilize all the talent they have. The freshman starting at QB isn't what I was thinking of when I last posted but I don't think he should be there (that's just my opinion) I do think he should be on the field and get touches, he is a quality player especially on defense. The thing that gets me is there are 5 or 6 other players that should get the ball in their hands during a game. Meigs is so predictable in what they are going to do with the ball a good coach that watches film already knows what to do to stop them. I just think if they would change up play calling and spread the ball around to several different players, maybe change a few blocking schemes they would be hard to stop. I was always an old school smash mouth kind of coach but I think this team has the talent to run or throw but they have to use all the talent not just 2 or 3.

Well I think #1 and #23 are our best two backs. I don't know why we wouldnt want the ball in their hands as much as we can. The backups all start on defense and have done really good so far this year.

Skillethead dream sequence: *Marion overlooks Meigs and goes down big early.  MC mounts a furious comeback but falls in heartbreaking fashion.  Several key players including the head coach immediately transfer to South Kimball and MC rehires Mac McCurry as HC and he skypes Ricky Ross during the games to be the DC.  In week four Skilletheads win by 750 and VictRoy burns down MCHS.

Maybe this guy should just take over the program! Seems that (from an outsider looking in) the past few years Meigs staff has improved the program by leaps and bounds. The freshman QB moves the ball. The backs are speedsters! There's a reason some coach and others just talk about it!!!

Skillethead dream sequence: *Marion overlooks Meigs and goes down big early. MC mounts a furious comeback but falls in heartbreaking fashion. Several key players including the head coach immediately transfer to South Kimball and MC rehires Mac McCurry as HC and he skypes Ricky Ross during the games to be the DC. In week four Skilletheads win by 750 and VictRoy burns down MCHS.

That's a little harsh. You talk as much jibberish as some of our "special" posters.

Skillethead dream sequence: *Marion overlooks Meigs and goes down big early. MC mounts a furious comeback but falls in heartbreaking fashion. Several key players including the head coach immediately transfer to South Kimball and MC rehires Mac McCurry as HC and he skypes Ricky Ross during the games to be the DC. In week four Skilletheads win by 750 and VictRoy burns down MCHS.

I like this keep going!

Well I think #1 and #23 are our best two backs. I don't know why we wouldnt want the ball in their hands as much as we can. The backups all start on defense and have done really good so far this year.

Absolutely our best two backs. I'm just saying they need to mix things up and use some other players to run and catch. The more players they use the harder to defend. Meigs has done great the first two games but it will be much tougher this week.