HAMPTON @ COSBY

I saw the King today for the first time in a while and he just informed me that old Eagle 24 is actually the coach of Cosby which I find pretty hilarious

Not been on Coach T and 10 years nor have i really kept up with the football scene as much as i would have liked too.

just figured id rile up some people lol

But a little advice 2 old eagle maybe if you would spend a little more time watching game film, talking to players and prepping for next week instead of sitting on line reading comments and arguing with people ur program may be a lil better buddy 😉😉😉😉😉😉

#winnersFocusOnWinning #losersFocusOnWinners #ifYouLookFornegativityYoullFindIt #YouMakeShortJokesIStateFacts #cosbylolololololol

I wonder if old eagle is that coach that bout got into a fight with one of our old 70 year old fans last year. They threw that old guy out of the game last year.

Not me....but I know what you're talking about. North up big and was losing their mind cause we still had starters in after North had subbed...escalated a little in the stands and a North fan was asked to leave. Needless to say that made it worse for a while. A few North fans apologized and a few more got quite...1 or 2 was ready to rumble!!

May or may not be what started it all just what I was told was the reason people were behind our bench threatening to whoop coaches..

Edited by old24eagle

I saw the King today for the first time in a while and he just informed me that old Eagle 24 is actually the coach of Cosby which I find pretty hilarious

Not been on Coach T and 10 years nor have i really kept up with the football scene as much as i would have liked too.

just figured id rile up some people lol

But a little advice 2 old eagle maybe if you would spend a little more time watching game film, talking to players and prepping for next week instead of sitting on line reading comments and arguing with people ur program may be a lil better buddy 😉😉😉😉😉😉

#winnersFocusOnWinning #losersFocusOnWinners #ifYouLookFornegativityYoullFindIt #YouMakeShortJokesIStateFacts #cosbylolololololol

Only form of social media I use much is on here. Have a few friends on here like king , pujo and uknoit that this is the only place I communicate with em...you may notice that Saturday is about the only time you will see me on here. Way too busy the rest of the week. Sorry to get you so riled up. No one over here ever disliked you. Several of us followed y'all a long way to see you play again your senior year. You have a few MMA fans of yours over here as well...

Only form of social media I use much is on here. Have a few friends on here like king , pujo and uknoit that this is the only place I communicate with em...you may notice that Saturday is about the only time you will see me on here. Way too busy the rest of the week. Sorry to get you so riled up. No one over here ever disliked you. Several of us followed y'all a long way to see you play again your senior year. You have a few MMA fans of yours over here as well...

ole primetime is just messin with ya.