HAMPTON @ COSBY

I'm with King...App State is for real...a Lil small, but dang tuff!

I told a few that Appy might well win by single digits...Darn ole kicker

I recorded the game because I get up so early,I had heard all day how bad we played,and the O-line does needs a lot of work for sure (center and left guard).App State is a fine football team,good speed and their lacknof size on the D-line actually helped them quick to the ball carrier.I won't make excuses UT should have won the game in 4 quarters but give App credit they are a very good team and coached well.I enjoyed watching them play.Considering we were missing one of the best LBs in college ball the D played pretty good.IMO.I think next week we see a different team.

I know a lot of people thought we should blow them off the map. Even if we played good, it would've wound up only 35-14. A lot of good teams are not ranked because they don't play in a power conference.

I have found that to be true...A lot of very good, highly talented teams amongst these college programs

I recorded the game because I get up so early,I had heard all day how bad we played,and the O-line does needs a lot of work for sure (center and left guard).App State is a fine football team,good speed and their lacknof size on the D-line actually helped them quick to the ball carrier.I won't make excuses UT should have won the game in 4 quarters but give App credit they are a very good team and coached well.I enjoyed watching them play.Considering we were missing one of the best LBs in college ball the D played pretty good.IMO.I think next week we see a different team.

Their D line was FAST....But UT will play better in Bristol.

Had great tickets to that game, but NO WAY I wanna be mixed up in that many people

Their D line was FAST....But UT will play better in Bristol.

Had great tickets to that game, but NO WAY I wanna be mixed up in that many people

A lot of the people going have never been there and can you imagine trying to get out of that place.Did you see the pic that shows Neyland stadium inside of Bristol.