Riverdale / Blackman Back Yard Brawl

Where's all the Riverdale love? We managed to have a fluff 19 page thread devoted to "Go Warriors" and "Bump" in the weeks leading up to the season. Surely one loss hasn't derailed the resurrection of Warrior Football. 

We understand that this year is a rebuilding year and any win is a plus but the weaknesses are glaring. The O line is weak and cant block anyone and the running game is hurt with their leading preseason rusher playing little with a broken collar bone. The only way they have been able to move the ball on the ground is on busted plays. The QB is very inexperienced and doesn't have the poise to be a QB. They have a lot of talent but not in the right places. Big blow to the defense with Dandre Litaker out for the year with acl surgery. Lets face it, if they repeat the same season record as last year they will be lucky.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We understand that this year is a rebuilding year and any win is a plus but the weaknesses are glaring. The O line is weak and cant block anyone and the running game is hurt with their leading preseason rusher playing little with a broken collar bone. The only way they have been able to move the ball on the ground is on busted plays. The QB is very inexperienced and doesn't have the poise to be a QB. They have a lot of talent but not in the right places. Big blow to the defense with Dandre Litaker out for the year with acl surgery. Lets face it, if they repeat the same season record as last year they will be lucky.

I am a Blackman fan through and through, but I am going to say it only once. I believe Riverdale is truly heading in the right direction and has all the pieces to get the program back to one of the best in the state. I do wish them the best of luck this season and with that being said.....GO BLAZE!!!!!!!

I am a Blackman fan through and through, but I am going to say it only once. I believe Riverdale is truly heading in the right direction and has all the pieces to get the program back to one of the best in the state. I do wish them the best of luck this season and with that being said.....GO BLAZE!!!!!!!

Blaze I agree with your statement! Except GO WARRIORS!!! :thumb:  :hungry:  :hungry: