McKenzie heads to Camden

Kyle1990

Wasn't any thing personal to the kid. Just called it like I saw it.

Hey coach, you should not post things like this about the kids. You have posted some pretty ignorant things in the past but this your worst, most stupid post ever. Think twice, and be a man, before you post something that can could cause permanent damage to a student. This would be one thing stated in a Sunday evening coaches meeting, but it is something else online for the kids to see.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An arm and no feet. Threw 2 interceptions against Waverly. No fear of th qb for Mckenzie. He doesn't do well under pressure.

Your QB  threw 2 ints that game right to the same LBer also.He wasn't pressured on either one of them  and he can run  Whats your point?

.I seem to remember Haydens  first INT hit his WR in stride and would have converted and third and 25 plus for  at least first and ten but more than likely an 85 yard plus TD but the WR tipped it right to the out of position  Safety.Seems he handled that pressure rather well to me.Cant catch and throw too.  You aint the only one who posts with access to game film  :rolleyes: 

Hayden will be fine.  Kids already got a solid D1 offer. His line has been a bit porous this season but they been getting better and getting help from a very good bunch of RBs.

Your team won the game and I think that would be enough but you seem to need to stalk us week in and week out in the forums here and bad mouth our kids

. You must be one of those 0-4 coaches on the Waverly staff...nothing these kids do now will change that coach .You and FBHighway(another coach yes we know who he is Married to a Camden Lady Lion at that)  will always be 0-4 in your playing careers vs Camden. Best part is you now have to grovel at the feet of a former Lion and bask in his success  so you can mean mouth kids .Heck of a Man you are  

McKenzie your team is  looking solid.  I dont post like i used to because my kids graduated but   I look forward to a good game Friday night be safe in your travels . 

Edited by Beagle

Your QB threw 2 ints that game right to the same LBer also.He wasn't pressured on either one of them and he can run Whats your point?

.I seem to remember Haydens first INT hit his WR in stride and would have converted and third and 25 plus for at least first and ten but more than likely an 85 yard plus TD but the WR tipped it right to the out of position Safety.Seems he handled that pressure rather well to me.Cant catch and throw too. You aint the only one who posts with access to game film :rolleyes:

Hayden will be fine. Kids already got a solid D1 offer. His line has been a bit porous this season but they been getting better and getting help from a very good bunch of RBs.

Your team won the game and I think that would be enough but you seem to need to stalk us week in and week out in the forums here and bad mouth our kids

. You must be one of those 0-4 coaches on the Waverly staff...nothing these kids do now will change that coach .You and FBHighway(another coach yes we know who he is Married to a Camden Lady Lion at that) will always be 0-4 in your playing careers vs Camden. Best part is you now have to grovel at the feet of a former Lion and bask in his success so you can mean mouth kids .Heck of a Man you are

McKenzie your team is looking solid. I dont post like i used to because my kids graduated but I look forward to a good game Friday night be safe in your travels .

Thanks beagle same to you

Thanks ..best of luck to y'all as well ..

Hey guys and gals I just wanted to say that I'm a Waverly fan and I do not want to talk down on any of these kids I think Camden has a mighty fine QB, so don't think we are all like that. Camden showed up to play ball when we played them and I'm sure they will give it their best tomorrow. Best of luck to both teams