McKenzie heads to Camden

Kyle1990

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say right now "tonight".... Is good game camden hats off to y'all beck of a football team ... Camden came out ready to play football from the get go rebels just couldn't get it going 1 st half .... 2 nd half done better the 3rd quarter and 4th rebels looked like the team that I know what happened idk ..... I'm not going to make excuses we got best straight up sidnt come ready to play ball till late ... Missed opportunity that we should of capitilzed on ... Couple bad calls but that went both ways . we had it up for the taking with 3 28 .....from there again missed wide open opportunity and a terrible call holding call .... Anyway im done with this one proud of our boys for fighting it out we will learn from this and move on to aville this week . got a little work to do but i think we will be fine . Camden good game best of luck rest of season .....

Did I hear correctly at halftime Camden had 322 total yards?

Dunno but they moved the ball at will then half time happened. Defensively Camden was there all night.

Great game rebels I will be honest I under estimated our team I had this one chalked up as an L.You guys have a heck of a football team tons of heart

I wouldnt even talk about this play if we had lost because it would just be sour grapes I am  Still mad about the last INT being called back for a PI.. it and that was an awful call.  Our kid caught it in stride behind the WR and the Safety was trailing him  nobody even touched until they all 3   fell over each other on what I assumed was a tackle by the WR.

In the end it didn't change anything but the final score so no harm done.When you play the Muststanks give em a bit of business from Camden 

Edited by Beagle

I went to the Milan game tonight.Yeah that's what they say.The rebs came back in the 2nd half and got some bad calls they say.They ran the ball all night.The rebs were expecting a passing game!

The Bad calls?    Only 2 calls went against the Rebels in the second half  one false start and the other was a tackle by the center other wise known as a hold.  There were some very bad calls on the Lions though 2 negated turnovers  that kept a scoring drive alive.

All I can say right now "tonight".... Is good game camden hats off to y'all beck of a football team ... Camden came out ready to play football from the get go rebels just couldn't get it going 1 st half .... 2 nd half done better the 3rd quarter and 4th rebels looked like the team that I know what happened idk ..... I'm not going to make excuses we got best straight up sidnt come ready to play ball till late ... Missed opportunity that we should of capitilzed on ... Couple bad calls but that went both ways . we had it up for the taking with 3 28 .....from there again missed wide open opportunity and a terrible call holding call .... Anyway im done with this one proud of our boys for fighting it out we will learn from this and move on to aville this week . got a little work to do but i think we will be fine . Camden good game best of luck rest of season .....

Friend if you can see the film you will see the Rebs center tackle a dlinemean right out in the open. Maybe you mean he made a bad play by holding but the call was right as rain.Not  many were tonight though for either team

Good luck to you also the rest of the year

Dunno but they moved the ball at will then half time happened. Defensively Camden was there all night.

Great game rebels I will be honest I under estimated our team I had this one chalked up as an L.You guys have a heck of a football team tons of heart

I wouldnt even talk about this play if we had lost because it would just be sour grapes I am Still mad about the last INT being called back for a PI.. it and that was an awful call. Our kid caught it in stride behind the WR and the Safety was trailing him nobody even touched until they all 3 fell over each other on what I assumed was a tackle by the WR.

In the end it didn't change anything but the final score so no harm done.When you play the Muststanks give em a bit of business from Camden

Thanks ... Y'all have a good football team ... Y'all just showed up ready to play we didn't till 2nd half . but anyway hard fought game at the end it was crazy ... Yeah that was a bad call but I think that went both ways think it may have been even. Lol ... Good luck rest of season we got aville next we focusing on them ... Huntingdon ........ I'll save that till later on this year lol

I went to the Milan game tonight.Yeah that's what they say.The rebs came back in the 2nd half and got some bad calls they say.They ran the ball all night.The rebs were expecting a passing game!

Blame your coaches. We run it as well as throw it. We have a 5 wide spread thats not bad when we want too. depends on the team we are playing

Your boys have huge heart to get back into that game they way they didnt. not a drop of give up in em!

Thanks ... Y'all have a good football team ... Y'all just showed up ready to play we didn't till 2nd half . but anyway hard fought game at the end it was crazy ... Yeah that was a bad call but I think that went both ways think it may have been even. Lol ... Good luck rest of season we got aville next we focusing on them ... Huntingdon ........ I'll save that till later on this year lol

agreed  whoop them stanks roten

Beagle maybe your right. But the calls went both ways . I know from where I was standing I didn't see the lineman tackle anyone honestly didnt see it so u got me on that one but regardless missed opportunity with 3 28 left and we didn't show up to play ball first half honestly the 4 th was the team i know and i think thats the team Y'all expected to see first half . Good game good luck the rest of season