8AA 2016-2017

Belsnickel

Agree to disagree. I just think to have the size he does he doesn't dominate. Tigers beat Upperman again, in other news, water is wet.

He just needs wayyyy more weight to be a legitimate post player at the D1 level but genetics might have other plans. Luckily that isn't needed in baseball so I wish him the best in his college baseball endeavors.

Edited by Shozen

Agree to disagree. I just think to have the size he does he doesn't dominate. Tigers beat Upperman again, in other news, water is wet.

Ok answer me a question? What more should he be doing. I was able to get some info on him tonight 22 points 12 rebounds 3 blocks and 3 assist per game. Averaging 14 shots per game on the season. On a team that has 2 to 4 players a game in double figures with 3 averaging double figure points on the season. He doesn't play on a team where he takes 30 shots a game. He is shooting over 65% from the floor. Who else around here does that? Had he chose to play basketball at the next level he would need at least 30 more pounds.

Ok answer me a question? What more should he be doing. I was able to get some info on him tonight 22 points 12 rebounds 3 blocks and 3 assist per game. Averaging 14 shots per game on the season. On a team that has 2 to 4 players a game in double figures with 3 averaging double figure points on the season. He doesn't play on a team where he takes 30 shots a game. He is shooting over 65% from the floor. Who else around here does that? Had he chose to play basketball at the next level he would need at least 30 more pounds.

You ask who else does that Tyreke Key Clay Co 38 points 9.6 rebounds 5 steals 5 assists shooting 72% from the field 52% from 3 point line average 18 shoots per game. Endicott couldn't come close to Key unless he was bringing him a towel and water.

You ask who else does that Tyreke Key Clay Co 38 points 9.6 rebounds 5 steals 5 assists shooting 72% from the field 52% from 3 point line average 18 shoots per game. Endicott couldn't come close to Key unless he was bringing him a towel and water.

Single A, Extremely Weak District, Absolutely No Defense Played. Key is a Good Player, Endicott is a Good Player. Key plays on a Team that Everyting is All About Key, Endicott plays on a Team that Everything is about Team, Key Dominates the Ball 90% of the Game, Endicott has the ball around 20% of the Game. Both are Good Players, Don't be ridiculous & say otherwise

Single A, Extremely Weak District, Absolutely No Defense Played. Key is a Good Player, Endicott is a Good Player. Key plays on a Team that Everyting is All About Key, Endicott plays on a Team that Everything is about Team, Key Dominates the Ball 90% of the Game, Endicott has the ball around 20% of the Game. Both are Good Players, Don't be ridiculous & say otherwise

The basketball god has spoken. Kneel pheasants! CC beat MC twice on MC's floor. Weak singe A district or not CC would still be the best team in 8AA as well. UHS is what 0-3 now and possibly going to be put out in the region game when they play Chattanooga Christan.

You should really stick to being a ref "all around the country" because being a basketball analyst isn't your strong suit. Key put up 49/42/21 in the 3 games vs Macon County's "weak as water" defense as you put it.

Edited by Shozen

The basketball god has spoken. Kneel pheasants! CC beat MC twice on MC's floor. Weak singe A district or not CC would still be the best team in 8AA as well. UHS is what 0-3 now and possibly going to be put out in the region game when they play Chattanooga Christan.

You should really stick to being a ref "all around the country" because being a basketball analyst isn't your strong suit. Key put up 49/42/21 in the 3 games vs Macon County's "weak as water" defense as you put it.

Thank You for the Compliments. I know that Celina beat Macon, so that means Celina beat Macon, regardless that does not mean that Celina would win the 8 AA district, 8aa is tougher than the League that Celina Plays in but 8AA is not a tough district. If Celina had to play Macon, Livingston & Upperman consistently it would be doubtful if they would win, different deal, and they shouldn't win because they are a school with what?? 300 or 400 kids. Sometimes it doesn't matter in certain areas but most of the time it does, Celina is a good Single A team & their region isn't very tough at all, if it was they would advance after they get to state Tourny . It's a wonderful accomplishment to get to state tournament but if your district & region is tough then it will show when you get to the state tournament, that IMO explains why schools from the Upper Cumberland Area rarely get past first round of State (boys). Some areas are just easier than others. Pretty simple really. Celina is a Good Small School Team, Macon is a Decent AA team, Cookeville is a Horrible Big School Team. Upper Cumberland as a whole is possibly the worst boys basketball district in the State. Sorry but as they say " It is what it is"

Thank You for the Compliments. I know that Celina beat Macon, so that means Celina beat Macon, regardless that does not mean that Celina would win the 8 AA district, 8aa is tougher than the League that Celina Plays in but 8AA is not a tough district. If Celina had to play Macon, Livingston & Upperman consistently it would be doubtful if they would win, different deal, and they shouldn't win because they are a school with what?? 300 or 400 kids. Sometimes it doesn't matter in certain areas but most of the time it does, Celina is a good Single A team & their region isn't very tough at all, if it was they would advance after they get to state Tourny . It's a wonderful accomplishment to get to state tournament but if your district & region is tough then it will show when you get to the state tournament, that IMO explains why schools from the Upper Cumberland Area rarely get past first round of State (boys). Some areas are just easier than others. Pretty simple really. Celina is a Good Small School Team, Macon is a Decent AA team, Cookeville is a Horrible Big School Team. Upper Cumberland as a whole is possibly the worst boys basketball district in the State. Sorry but as they say " It is what it is"

Incorrect on many fronts. #1 The south middle area that includes Moore County, Community, etc is far and away a worse area of boys basketball than the Upper Cumberland. If you don't believe that, please travel that way one night of the regions...I promise you won't want to go back. Secondly, Clay County might be in a weak district...however, they would have won 8AA this year. I would almost bet you that the 8AA coaches would absolutely agree with that assessment. If you don't believe so, please contact one of em and ask. Pickett split with LA, who finished 4th in the district I believe...Jackson County lost to macon twice by around 12 if memory serves me right...it was all Macon could do to beat Clay once...For anyone to argue that night in, night out, Clay wouldn't have been the best team in 8AA this season would just be wrong.