8AA 2016-2017

Belsnickel

How many games did 8AA's girls district champion win against the top 2 teams in 7A? I see a lot of people at games what's your name that way I won't miss you the next time I run into you and we can discuss it. I don't try to hide my name on a website like like most people. Maybe I should seems people take things as life and death these days when it comes to sports.

Not discussing girls basketball. Scott Endicott. Anyone else care to add a name??

Edited by UTRok

Not discussing girls basketball. Scott Endicott. Anyone else care to add a name??

Ok now it all makes sense.  When you say Clay would finish 5th in your district is just showing how biased you are against Clay County although i'm not sure why, but i guess its because you moved your son away from there.  No one on here has bashed your son in any way.  As a matter of fact i think if you read my posts you'll see where i said he was a very good player as were my two boys when they played. Both 1st team all state in basketball, both MVP of the district, one was MVP district and region tournaments multiple times and went on to play in the state tournament, the other was 1st team all state in football and co-player of the year in the Upper Cumberland in Football. However neither could score the basket like Key can.  No shame in that, the kid is just that good period and he makes Clay County better than any team in these two districts this year.  That's been proven on the floor so lets end all of this nonsense and get back to talking basketball.  I hope 8AA wins out and sends two teams to the state. 

You keep dodging the question. What did Macon do vs Clay?

It's worth noting that, in the 2nd game against Clay, Ashburn did not play and I believe the difference ended up being 5 (86-81). It's likely that had Ashburn played, MC is probably the one that is 2-1.

The night Tyreke scored 49, Macon wasn't winning.

Edited by MaconVol

It's worth noting that, in the 2nd game against Clay, Ashburn did not play and I believe the difference ended up being 5 (86-81). It's likely that had Ashburn played, MC is probably the one that is 2-1.

The night Tyreke scored 49, Macon wasn't winning.

Its also worth noting that Key was sick with the flu the night Macon beat them so I'd say the score would remain the same...

Ok now it all makes sense.  When you say Clay would finish 5th in your district is just showing how biased you are against Clay County although i'm not sure why, but i guess its because you moved your son away from there.  No one on here has bashed your son in any way.  As a matter of fact i think if you read my posts you'll see where i said he was a very good player as were my two boys when they played. Both 1st team all state in basketball, both MVP of the district, one was MVP district and region tournaments multiple times and went on to play in the state tournament, the other was 1st team all state in football and co-player of the year in the Upper Cumberland in Football. However neither could score the basket like Key can.  No shame in that, the kid is just that good period and he makes Clay County better than any team in these two districts this year.  That's been proven on the floor so lets end all of this nonsense and get back to talking basketball.  I hope 8AA wins out and sends two teams to the state. 

See this is a big part of my issue on here. You don't read prior post before commenting. MaconVol put up the 1-5 with Clay in 5th not me. I said I didn't think they could beat UHS and would struggle with CM. I've never said anything negative about Tyreke. I've never compared Josh to him. Josh practiced with him every day for a season and played most of one summer with him. I still have several game films where they played over a summer as well as the game against each other at Upperman that summer. 

I've always wished him and Clay well. Now you have a couple on here from Clay that attack Josh quite often personally. It just speak to the caliber of the person in those cases.

See this is a big part of my issue on here. You don't read prior post before commenting. MaconVol put up the 1-5 with Clay in 5th not me. I said I didn't think they could beat UHS and would struggle with CM. I've never said anything negative about Tyreke. I've never compared Josh to him. Josh practiced with him every day for a season and played most of one summer with him. I still have several game films where they played over a summer as well as the game against each other at Upperman that summer.

I've always wished him and Clay well. Now you have a couple on here from Clay that attack Josh quite often personally. It just speak to the caliber of the person in those cases.

No way should anyone attack or belittle any of our children that play sports. That's crossing the line in my book and believe me I faced some of that same stuff when my boys played. Josh has elevated his game this year and I've told others I felt like he was one of the best players in this area. Hopefully Upperman can put it together for the region tournament and host a substate game as I would definitely attend that!

Why is everyone talking about Clay in the thread? Sounds like to me, everyone just can't accept the fact that their upperman bee's have laid an egg three times against MC this year, and they're just trying to divert the attention. Can't deny the fact that MC looks stronger than they have in a long time. They will be hard to beat if they keep showing up like they have been. Hoping for another MC/upperman showdown in regions. Just another chance to prove who the district MVP should've been.

• Upvote 1

Is a zebra white with black stripes or black with white stripes? The fact that people are still arguing whether Clay County could win 8AA is baffling. They will never get the chance to do so. Personally, I dont think they could, but obviously others here think they can. MC is a different beast now compared to a month ago. Both sides are obviously going to die on the hill they stand on. Lets move on.

• Upvote 1