Oakdale vs Jellico

EastTNFBall

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jellico may not win another game but them boys are trying that's all you can ask from them, They have over 40 players17 are seniors this year,  I know their not as good as GB and coalfield But This is the best Jellico as been in over 15 years,  If Oakdale beats them tonight it will be a long year for them. 

Jellico may not win another game but them boys are trying that's all you can ask from them, They have over 40 players17 are seniors this year,  I know their not as good as GB and coalfield But This is the best Jellico as been in over 15 years,  If Oakdale beats them tonight it will be a long year for them.

I've watched some highlights from their last 2 games. This Jellico team is definitely the best one they've had in a long time. They're just in a loaded region.

Whats the injury situation with Oakdale tonight? I had heard they were pretty beat up after the Cloudland game.

1st qb is out. Backup came outta the Cloudland game late for precautionary reasons but is expected to play and may be the more mobile of the 2 and has a decent arm with less experience at quarterback. Could be a break out game for him

1st qb is out. Backup came outta the Cloudland game late for precautionary reasons but is expected to play and may be the more mobile of the 2 and has a decent arm with less experience at quarterback. Could be a break out game for him

I see him having a good game tonight. Oakdale needs this W tonight.

I think there will be a whole lot of points scored in this one.

So do I it's gonna be a fun one to watch. I just hope that Oakdale opens up the playbook tonight, and throws the deep ball more. They got a wide receiver that needs the ball he's long and athletic. I don't think they'll be able to cover him.