Region 2 most explosive offensive team Harriman at Unaka

orngnblk

When will Harriman starters play 4qtrs again? I'm assuming they played complete game vs Kingston but my what a schedule. Kingston is not who they were a year ago. Who is battling for the weaker schedule them or Coalfield? How will either do when they play a team that will plumb punch them in the mouth? Time will tell.

Everybody knows how good Greenback is Ladykee! Unfortunately as far as schedules go, they are set in stone. I wished ours was a little tougher so the blunt of your alls blow won't hurt so bad when the time comes. Heck, Coalfield will be lucky to make the playoffs. We were lucky to get by Midway last week. I wished we were as good as you guys so we could schedule team like Loudon and Gat-Pittman.

Everybody knows how good Greenback is Ladykee! Unfortunately as far as schedules go, they are set in stone. I wished ours was a little tougher so the blunt of your alls blow won't hurt so bad when the time comes. Heck, Coalfield will be lucky to make the playoffs. We were lucky to get by Midway last week. I wished we were as good as you guys so we could schedule team like Loudon and Gat-Pittman.

My post wasn't even considering GB in the convo. We are somewhat in the same boat, however I do think Loudon, GP, and Oneida are overall better quality teams since you brought GB up. My question is more about how good is Harriman and Coalfield? Hard to tell in lopsided wins that were never in question. We were in a battle with GP 1st half until we stepped it up a notch. They have some quality players. I really don't know how good we are yet. There are things to improve as the season progresses and the chemistry continues to fine tune itself. Myself, I am ready for the guys to be tested more so they can have those experiences to grow as a player. Ask any competitor and they like to compete in big games with quality opponents. Makes things interesting. Edited by ladykee

My post wasn't even considering GB in the convo. We are somewhat in the same boat, however I do think Loudon, GP, and Oneida are overall better quality teams since you brought GB up. My question is more about how good is Harriman and Coalfield? Hard to tell in lopsided wins that were never in question. We were in a battle with GP 1st half until we stepped it up a notch. They have some quality players. I really don't know how good we are yet. There are things to improve as the season progresses and the chemistry continues to fine tune itself. Myself, I am ready for the guys to be tested more so they can have those experiences to grow as a player. Ask any competitor and they like to compete in big games with quality opponents. Makes things interesting.

Tell me, who on earth is going to test u all. Greenback may get tested by SP but I doubt it.