FORREST AT PAGE

GeneralForrest

Here to eat crow 🙋 Forrest was better than us last night. I think both Dlines got beat up pretty good, but we still can't hit open WRs. So we're going to be up and down until the coaches can get that fixed.

Forrest running game is still impressive

Good luck to the rest of the season king. Hopefully this rivalry continues! After 4 years I think the point spread is what 2-3?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i was told, a dominant performance in which

- #8 made a catch in double coverage where a flag was thrown for DPI and he still caught the ball. That kept a drive going that resulted in the 3rd TD

- Forrest pushed Page all over the field on both sides of the ball. 

- A freshman RB for Forrest might have been the second best player on the field. 

- A senior DB, I believe #18, had TWO picks that prevented TD's by Page. If that's not who it was someone please correct me. I don't know all the kids/numbers. 

I wasn't at the game, and I was going to be humble because King came on here humble. However, when I saw Rathbone just basically saying Page gave the game away, I mean that guy is delusional. His team was soft up front on both sides and he's lucky he had a QB who could make something out of nothing because from what I was told th eForrest D Line was in his grill all night. 

Apparently Page had at least one stud receiver but obviously #18 had something to say about that. If it wasn't #18, again, my apologies. 

Edited by Amerigha