Upperman@grundy

Jackets86

wanted to see what everybody thought bout this game..one game Grundy comes out flying to the ball next game they come out flat..turnovers killed us tonight as well as penalties..Watertown is just another whitwell in my opinion and Grundy gave the game away..as for upperman I feel like things are finally starting to click for them..looks like they kept stone close which was a shocker..if. Grundy wins next Friday that means one more region win and were in..Grundy played well in the first half but Watertown adjusted and just plain shut us down..see y'all at crisp field under them Friday night lights..

I heard the offense slowed down when the starting QB left with an injury.

The whole game plan was designed round the qb..we were flat moving the ball until he got hurt..he should be back by next Friday..I was really impressed by our offense in the first half..turnovers killed us..can't fumble twice in the endzone

I'm watching the film now. Looks like poor Watertown special teams play helped move the offense along. Ive not seen any fumbles in the end zone yet. I've seen an under thrown ball on a post route , that was picked and a fumble on about the 10. Other then that Cash made a great read and pitch on Jame's score, and James made a great run. The penalties are flat out coaching problems, False starts, 12 men on the Field.

Not to mention why start the game with an onside kick ???? Then do it again?? The first went 3 yards , and gave a better football team only half a field to play with. Didn't work the first time so a pooch onside is tried. Watertown recovers, and once again has half a field to play with.

Pretty good article on pre snap penalties with the steelers from 2 years ago in a simple

Google search. Mike Tomlin was asked why so many offsides and false starts, he simply said we got to do a better job of simulating a game environment.. When a bulk of your time is spent in groups, and individuals, you're not replicating a game time environment.