Upperman@grundy

Jackets86

The SP kid obviously still wanted to play football, denying the fact that the staff was going after him and had seriously expections that he was going to play ball is trying to deny reality. I don't see how Houston still playing ball has anything to do with signing a LOI, my point stands kid left, and was successful elsewhere obviously. I got news for you, without a serious exploration into how other schools produce success, and a serious AD and school board, the Prices, Wiggins, and Bargers of the world won't come to the mountian for the simple fact that either can't be afforded or they won't be offered the job, because that guy who showed up bare handed and in khakis was offered the job over the other two who showed up with suits and concrete plans on how to fix the situation. Two schools and all the sunshine pumpers in the county won't change that fact...

I believe we need two high schools the county has been divided for aslong as there's big 8 ball..it makes sense to do it people just don't want to commit to change..Tracy city could hold south Grundy while coalmont holds north Grundy would probably rival Marion and south Pitt in rivalry games..plus it would put us in 1A ball possibly 2A which is where we really should be

Barger would have fit well into Grundy I believe. The thing is people are saying winning isn't everything, but who wants to keep watching losses? I want GC to figure out why kids are leaving. I don't think anyone has to recruit these kids. They want to leave & the ones that can do. I believe our new school board will maybe get to the bottom of why our kids are leaving. GC people bash these people, but the Sanders kid that went to SP is a big loss to us in all sports. I just don't see it getting any better, but I hope they prove me wrong.

We have Juniors and Seniors as well on the team. Next year it will be we have only Juniors and expect the same losing. I'm not sure about other teams, but I'm sure other teams have just that and can comment.

We have 6 seniors and 2 juniors one junior doesn't start has never played ball and 1 or two seniors are first year players as well..next year we will have like 12-15 juniors like 10 sophomores as for freshman possibly 15 and dunno bout seniors

You don't need a 2nd high school, because we don't even know how it works with a real middle school In place.

it would be no different then Franklin county..their football team is herandous the county has kids that hate each other just cause their from north middle school and south middle school..wanna make a middle school by all means I'm for it..I still think Tracy could get by with their own high school..they got the biggest population in the county and should easily be able to have a k-12..it's possible next year that we may be going to 4A just because of our numbers that's 3A in basketball just don't think grundy will ever have the talent needed to face 4A schools every single game..

it would be no different then Franklin county..their football team is herandous the county has kids that hate each other just cause their from north middle school and south middle school..wanna make a middle school by all means I'm for it..I still think Tracy could get by with their own high school..they got the biggest population in the county and should easily be able to have a k-12..it's possible next year that we may be going to 4A just because of our numbers that's 3A in basketball just don't think grundy will ever have the talent needed to face 4A schools every single game..

Their football team is better then ours on a comparable scale and they provide more sports and have better academics, they also have a population that makes them not even comparable.