Watertown travels to Jackson Co wk 5

Fiveman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

childish post KOTH. you must be new I've given watertown much respect but Forrest dominiated the 2nd half of last year's game on your home field. the other stuff you wrote isn't even worth addressing.

But it's the truth that is how you act like Forrest is the meca. I wouldn't call what you did dominate. We missed some plays here and there also. You hurt us running outside. You guys are a good team I actually was hoping last year that you would beat Marion. Last year you did give us credit, but to say we couldn't be better without Turner is absurd. I have seen many teams play that lose a stud and come back the next year and be better do to the fact the offense doesn't revolve around one person. A team is actually more balanced which is what we are this year.

your offense went to nothing once Turner wasnt a factor. again i am not spouting off, I'm just telling u history. never said anything was a mecca. thats absurd. you ran an opening kickoff back, and then lost 20-0. idk what your definition of dominate is. i do agree you can lose a stud and come back better overall. if you review our communications, I've complimented. you have already dogged #8. We will see 9/30. Watertown folks, whether I'm there or not, will get treated with the same class they showed our folks last year. nothing but respect for the fans and program. you should show the same. 

Right now we are focusing on JC and their High power offense... Watertown I feel has improved since last year...You should improve when your a big group of Seniors that played a lot last year as Juniors...JC could finish 2nd or 3rd.in our region. Forrest has a good program but so does Watertown...when we do meet I m sure it will be a great game. My question is who has better burgers...JC or Forrest... discuss.... talk amgonst yourselves

I'm liking JC in this one as the week progresses.

- Defense, which they already had last year

- Home game

- Physical, which Watertown wants to be, but might just not be yet.

You picked Watertown to beat Davidson Academy and your taking Jackson County over Watertown! Really! You are a complete idiot! Their defense just gave up 62!