Clinton at Campbell County

CCHS0110

Well it's always good to see a team just show the power of the offensive line! That running back is pretty good too! He pops off 3-4 yards a run! I think this upcoming week is another chance to be able to watch CC RUN THE FOOTBALL!

I hope so It's another 1-4 team(bad) Edited by BEAMERBALLMAVERICK

I hope so It's another 1-4 team(bad)

The only way we could have had a weaker schedule was if AC wouldn't have backed out of playing us.  lol.  Do you really call Grace, Central, Gibbs and Bell County, KY a weak out of district schedule?  I'll give you CCHS this Friday but come on, take those AC glasses off a minute and look around.  AC would be 1-4, 2-3 at the best against those 5 teams.

Edited by 1984Cougar

The only way we could have had a weaker schedule was if AC wouldn't have backed out of playing us. lol. Do you really call Grace, Central, Gibbs and Bell County, KY a weak out of district schedule? I'll give you CCHS this Friday but come on, take those AC glasses off a minute and look around. AC would be 1-4, 2-3 at the best against those 5 teams.

84 cougar beamer is a troll he has multiple screen names .he is just trying to get a rise .I quit responding to him.he is also cc0100..

The only way we could have had a weaker schedule was if AC wouldn't have backed out of playing us. lol. Do you really call Grace, Central, Gibbs and Bell County, KY a weak out of district schedule? I'll give you CCHS this Friday but come on, take those AC glasses off a minute and look around. AC would be 1-4, 2-3 at the best against those 5 teams.

lol ok to answer your question, yes its a very week schedule. GIBBS 3-2 has beat karns and powell they are both 0-5. LC is 1-4 beat London..lol Grace 1-4 beat Oliver Springs. Bell County is 2-3. The only teams you will play that has a winning record is OR and Farragutt. Central 2-2 is the only team you beat (barely) that is pretty good. But even they are going to finish 3rd, 4th or 5th in our 4A district. I don't know what AC schedule would be if they played that cup cake schedule CC has played.. We can compare the Clinton game you all did good 14 to 0 half time lead last week.Lets see what AC can score at half time against Clinton Friday. Edited by BEAMERBALLMAVERICK