Class A - Region 2

VFL44

We spotted Catholic last night 18-6 early and played catch up the whole way eventually losing 73-67 I think. It was a c+ effort from our guys. Same ole demons.......can't beat great teams with that stuff in your camp.

I was hoping you guys would pull it out last night! We grabbed an 8 point win over Meigs last night. We definitely didn't play great ball and if I were to put it on a grading scale I would say around a B-.. We've got to start knocking down free throws or else a team like Meigs might slip up on us come tournament time. I will say this though, Meigs absolutely scares me to death. They are a team that's more than capable of sneaking up on you on any given night and they could possibly spoil someone's season! I think Harriman and Grace are still the clear cut favorites in the region but make no mistake that Meigs has my full respect and attention as a potential spoiler! To you Meigs fans, you are blessed to have Zy Moore. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching him grow and develop into an exceptional basketball player these past 3 years. Not only can he play, but the kid is also a class act!

Man Zy is fun to watch. I enjoy every time I get to see him play (except when we lose), you could really tell he isn't 100 percent right now and is trying to give it his all this year. Noticed him grimacing several times. I hope he can get healthy and it not come back to bite us. I wouldn't even give us a B- grade in that game though probably not even a C. But we're so close to putting it all together and doing something special and you can feel it. We better not take Concord lightly, and definitely not Oakdale. That'll be a huge test to see where we're at against that district right now and Tellico to round out. I hope we get hot again before tourney time

I guess every one we play now is going to Play is slow down keep away Webb did so tonight. Final GCA 48 Webb 41 I thinx vß

Another reason why I think the shot clock should be implemented in high school basketball. Nobody pays to come watch a game of keep away. If you can't beat a team using a normal game plan then just don't play at all.

Another reason why I think the shot clock should be implemented in high school basketball. Nobody pays to come watch a game of keep away. If you can't beat a team using a normal game plan then just don't play at all.

Now,now!There is no shot clock so it IS a normal game plan.Good coaching is to play against another's strengths.Its about winning or trying to win.Pull out all stops against a better team.I hate it yes but it is part of the game right now.Its a game of chess is high school.LOL.