Class A - Region 2

VFL44

I have not chattered much. Unfortunately my mom, Connor Arnolds memaw passed away Thursday and we buried her yesterday. He will be there tonight and we will too. Just not chattering too much on this go round since the weekend was solemn. Hug your moms or call them and tell them you love them today. Tomorrow isnt a given.

Go Rams! Memaw has the best seat in the house tonight!

So sorry for you alls loss. She will have the best seat no doubt!

I have not chattered much. Unfortunately my mom, Connor Arnolds memaw passed away Thursday and we buried her yesterday. He will be there tonight and we will too. Just not chattering too much on this go round since the weekend was solemn. Hug your moms or call them and tell them you love them today. Tomorrow isnt a given.

Game Day!!!! Round Two between the heavy weights of the region as Grace comes to Harriman! The Big Blue has a chance to set up a tie for first with Grace if they can get the win tonight! Should be a great one! Let's pack the house at Richard Pickell Gymnasium tonight! #GoBigBlue #RoadToMurfreesboro

Edited by SportsnetWriter2

Thoughts and prayers go out to you from the Manning family here in Harriman! The Arnold family are class acts! Hope to see you at the Grill here in w couple hours!!!

Thoughts and prayers go out to you from the Manning family here in Harriman! The Arnold family are class acts! Hope to see you at the Grill here in w couple hours!!!

Probably won't make it to the grill this game maybe Region games 😉ðŸ‘🼠But I will be there at game shooting pics!!

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Another game worth the price of admission!

My only complaint when the little girls who have worked so hard on their halftime dance,the GCA cheerleaders and students need to let them have their time and sit down and watch and give them the attention they deserve.JMO.

Edited by orngnblk

Another game worth the price of admission!

My only complaint when the little girls who have worked so hard on their halftime dance,the GCA cheerleaders and students need to let them have their time and sit down and watch and give them the attention they deserve.JMO.

You know what happened there is the GCA adm sent out a school wide text cancelling school wednesday so all the kids went bonkers during thise little girls routine. Rude yes but not intentionally

Go Rams

Another great game just hate being on this side of it. Hope we see them a couple more times. Fun to watch. Proud of #4 for stepping up big tonight for us multiple times. Could mean us getting even better

Great team game for GCA tonight. Several demons still to exercise. Rebounding C-, Staying in front of guards and taking charges on wild drivers D- ;

A's tonight

Ball movement

Unselfishness

Jump shooting %

Free Throw %

Bench play

GCA got it done and I the foul calls were like 24 against GCA and 14 against Harriman

Great team game for GCA tonight. Several demons still to exercise. Rebounding C-, Staying in front of guards and taking charges on wild drivers D- ;

A's tonight

Ball movement

Unselfishness

Jump shooting %

Free Throw %

Bench play

GCA got it done and I the foul calls were like 24 against GCA and 14 against Harriman

STAY ON THE FLOOR!!!!6'8 Doesn't help on the bench!LOL!I see two more great games with these two.Gonna be hard to beat them 4 times!

STAY ON THE FLOOR!!!!6'8 Doesn't help on the bench!LOL!I see two more great games with these two.Gonna be hard to beat them 4 times!

You got that right. I sorta meant that when I said stay in front and take charges. Just get out from under the rim and hold your ground. Its a learning experiance.

Dont assume we see them 4 times. 😉ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Edited by 12thmanGCA