Class A - Region 2

VFL44

I expected us to be a bit lack luster coming off a game the night before but I didn't expect us to truly look that bad. That said, oakdale did a very good job of making us look that way and they played a heck of a game. I do think we're better 9/10 on full rest but that's no excuse, we've got to win down the stretch!

Those Harriman kids are going to have to get in bed! Geez.

I expected us to be a bit lack luster coming off a game the night before but I didn't expect us to truly look that bad. That said, oakdale did a very good job of making us look that way and they played a heck of a game. I do think we're better 9/10 on full rest but that's no excuse, we've got to win down the stretch!

Is this the same Harriman team that only beat Oakdale by 4 the first time they played? Sounds like Harriman might be over rated.

Is this the same Harriman team that only beat Oakdale by 4 the first time they played? Sounds like Harriman might be over rated.

By 2 with our lead scorer not dressed and Pace fouled out in regulation. No excuses just facts of the matter. Oakdale played a heck of a game and we came out flat and looked like we didn't want to be there!

I agree.

You've seemed to largely downplay the success of this team all season. I hope and pray you guys can make it out of districts to have a shot at Harriman. Maybe then you will have a respect of just how good this team is. Teams like this are few and far between and the success they've had is no coincidence. They've been right on the cusp the last 2 years behind 2 of the best teams in single A. This year experience and talent have all came together and they're reaping the benefits of knocking on the door of the best. They lose a game to Oakdale, the Eagles played great and deserved it! Explain to me where there's any sign of being overrated when looking at the overall body of work. I mean no disrespect I just do not see how anybody could assume Harriman or Grace are anywhere near overrated this season. Edited by SportsnetWriter2