Meigs County Football at McMinn Central

Tiger86

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meigs has same kicker they had last year and won 21-7 so I really don't think that will make a difference. I don't think MC will stop number 1 or 23. Meigs defense in my opinion is better than MC

How is Meigs secondary, this will determine a lot.  Chargers do a great job at giving QB time to throw.  They seen some success with the passing game this year.  No doubt Meigs is always physical so run game will be tough for the Chargers.  Defensively Central has done a pretty good job of creating turnovers.  I don't know what Meigs has so I can't speak to it.  Hope it is a good one as always.  NO RAIN this year!!!!!!  Also remember Central had so many chances last year and turned the ball over.

Edited by logcabinman

How is Meigs secondary, this will determine a lot.  Chargers do a great job at giving QB time to throw.  They seen some success with the passing game this year.  No doubt Meigs is always physical so run game will be tough for the Chargers.  Defensively Central has done a pretty good job of creating turnovers.  I don't know what Meigs has so I can't speak to it.  Hope it is a good one as always.  NO RAIN this year!!!!!!  Also remember Central had so many chances last year and turned the ball over.

The secondary is pretty good, not sure how many interceptions they have but I know of 5 or 6. I know they gave up a long TD on a halfback pass last week according to the DPA  but that's all so far this year. This game comes down to who stops the running game in my opinion. Meigs  can run the ball with the two senior backs but they don't have much of a passing game with the freshman QB but he can run the ball also. As for the Chargers I know they can run the ball also with Long and some of the other guys. Defense wins the game for somebody, Who? your guess is as good as mine