Ricky Bowers Paid $600k to coach HS football

ironman55

1. Associate Head of School

2. Athletic Director

3. Head Football Coach... 3 State Titles at MBA and 4 at Ensworth

4. Head Basketball Coach... 3 State Titles at MBA and 5 at Ensworth

Any questions on the resume?  How much should he be paid?  What would it cost Ensworth to have 4 different people doing these jobs...and at the level he's done it?

• Upvote 1

1. Associate Head of School

2. Athletic Director

3. Head Football Coach... 3 State Titles at MBA and 4 at Ensworth

4. Head Basketball Coach... 3 State Titles at MBA and 5 at Ensworth

Any questions on the resume?  How much should he be paid?  What would it cost Ensworth to have 4 different people doing these jobs...and at the level he's done it?

Well said. He and Ensworth are being rewarded for his abilities, and he is obviously highly successful and qualified. Ensworth is fortunate to be in a position to hire someone of his caliber.

You Ensworth supporters seem a little defensive.

I might get a little defensive too if someone was nosing around in my tax returns and broadcasting their opinions thereon. Not sure what the point of this thread was to begin with - Bowers not only holds many positions at Ensworth, but he was also instrumental in the creation and development of the high school.  In my estimation, he has done a wonderful job and has been an incredibly positive influence on the lives of many many young people.  As an Ensworth parent, I have indirectly paid a portion of his salary, and I think it is money very well spent.  Hope you are as happy with your school as I am with Ensworth.   

• Upvote 2