Smyrna @ Siegel

milo118

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of their troubles Siegel's win was still a good win. Having said that this game has the potential to get ugly. Siegel is struggling to score points and the Bulldog defense is operating pretty well and not giving up many points. With the exception of the Indy game Turner's passing has been on point this year and with Watkins and Sims carrying the load at running back the offense will put up a bunch of points. Last year good teams would stifle offensive production. This year we are able to move the ball down the field. Example was the Indy game. Yes we turned it over 7 times but we were able to move the ball. Put up over 400 yards. Last year we couldn't do that. My Prediction coming later in the week.

Edited by milo118

Where have all of the Siegel supporters gone? I know your program is going through some tough years but you still gotta defend your boys.

There never was a really large Siegel presence on here. Most I have ever seen was early in the schools existence, and then they were mostly on the Basketball threads.

I posted some when Harrison Reed was their kicker, but that was only because I have known the young man since he was 5 and his Mother and I shared an office at the Courthouse.

I think a lot of Coach W and cannot understand why he is having such a tough time. He REALLY needs a good strength assistant Coach and kids that will buy into it.

ND I hope your correct. For some reason I have a bit of anxiety for all regional games. We will need to come out and pound the rock. Got to establish the run game in this game and for future games. Watkins and Sims are really good backs but they also don't have as many carries as Perkins did.

You shouldn't for any region game but Oakland. Having the best QB in the region gives you an edge, Perkins or not