AP Class 3A Week 6 Polls

Booger

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa sucks......they lost a couple of imaginary games the last three straight weeks here on the "T" Boooo! We need to review the film and see if we can right the ship. Next....who's.....next?

hey, you will beat a weak Red Bank be happy.

Edited by Huh

That's what I was wondering. They're undefeated and their opponents have an 8-11 record. They beat a stout 1a South Pittsburgh team by 7.

They're getting some love for some reason.

and they made a move on an off week.....its that lane feller and Boogers little deerskin loin cloth wearin friend from the squatchy QB club airmailin all them bogus stats to those Cumberland Platoe media oullets

Booger just sayin 112.gif

I don't think they are a top 10 3A team. I do think they are a 10-15 range team. I could see them winning the first two playoffs games, but the quarters would be it. They are like the rest of us. If they make it to see Alcoa they will lose by 40.

hold that thought...probably be back with u on that sometime in the future

Booger just sayin  :roflol:

hold that thought...probably be back with u on that sometime in the future

Booger just sayin :roflol:

That doesn't mean they could beat Notre Dame either. The Notre Dame athletes will engulf Sequatchie, but if Sequatchie could win the region and Notre Dame wins their region they won't play until the quarterfinals which is the third playoff game. That's why I said they could win two playoff games. Don't worry Booger, Notre Dame has a solid team this year. ND has a good chance to see Alcoa again this year. I think your boy is going to play on an even better team next season as a senior.

That doesn't mean they could beat Notre Dame either. The Notre Dame athletes will engulf Sequatchie, but if Sequatchie could win the region and Notre Dame wins their region they won't play until the quarterfinals which is the third playoff game. That's why I said they could win two playoff games. Don't worry Booger, Notre Dame has a solid team this year. ND has a good chance to see Alcoa again this year. I think your boy is going to play on an even better team next season as a senior.

we will engulf Squatchy if the young young Irish continue to get better and perform as Fants teams always do..... Squatchy might be playin a bit more hard nosed physicall offensive FB right now than our 2nd tear backward want; but our DC will have them bringing the wood and wrapping up by then ......they dont want the OCs and DC trenches.....

beside; Squatchy got a long ways to go to win the region....DC and SC r still in front of them to play; and thats no pushover......no one else in squatchys region can find their way to the gridiron.....thats not sayin we r a locked either.....Troll and his North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets could push for 2nd.....hard to say who has the weakest region....has to be that Valley Platoe region

as for Jr Booger; that next years team has huge upside also....

Irish ant solid yet; workin on it 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: