crow

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to enliven the post I'll throw my score out here:

Oneida - 35

Sunbright - 0

Coach Lambert has never been one to beat the brakes off anyone.  When he has the game in hand he usually turns it off, which is commendable. (Ex. Oakdale)  Sunbright will have a terrible time trying to stop the run and the pass offense is potent enough to keep your defense honest.  The team continues to show improvement as they have gone along.  I have no idea who my favorite team would be, but this one is pretty resourceful.  They have weaknesses, but they keep right after it.  Learning as they go, and clearly better unit than they were to begin with this year.  Still not world beaters, but I wouldn't sleep on them.  Good luck and no injuries to both teams.

Kazzy

Just to enliven the post I'll throw my score out here:

Oneida - 35

Sunbright - 0

Coach Lambert has never been one to beat the brakes off anyone. When he has the game in hand he usually turns it off, which is commendable. (Ex. Oakdale)

Kazzy

An even better example is Greenback turning it off against you all this year. Edited by RudyWasOffsides

The boy loves to stir the pot, eh?  Not mad.....or scared for that matter. just don't really think looking for a rise is always the best route to take.  I'm sure Rudy has better fish to fry than little old me.  Then again I may be the big fish in his world....?!?!  Who knows....? 

GBN.....we got thumped by your bunch.....we got up, dusted ourselves off and moved on.  Lesser teams would have just folded it up and called it a season, yet we have chugged right along.  Very much respect the 'Kees....it going to take a great effort from someone to get past them.

Rudy is just a Pootie.....!

Kaza Khan

The boy loves to stir the pot, eh? Not mad.....or scared for that matter. just don't really think looking for a rise is always the best route to take. I'm sure Rudy has better fish to fry than little old me. Then again I may be the big fish in his world....?!?! Who knows....?

GBN.....we got thumped by your bunch.....we got up, dusted ourselves off and moved on. Lesser teams would have just folded it up and called it a season, yet we have chugged right along. Very much respect the 'Kees....it going to take a great effort from someone to get past them.

Rudy is just a Pootie.....!

Kaza Khan

Classic Kaz!Buddy your bunch of Indians are going to be just fine.Improving every week by leaps and bounds!