Huntingdon @ Houston Co

footballover

Overthetop, what a fitting name, what team do you support? We gave credit to WC, who beat us, but outside that one game, every other game between last year and this year, has been 50 point blowouts, that does neither team playing any good, so I'm not following your sarcastic comment... it is overthetop.

Listen, my son graduated from CA a few years ago. I have nothing but the upmost respect for your team, and they have a strong program. My comment reflected my opinion that maybe HHS should've remained 2A. There's always complaining about the competition in this region. I can gaurantee you it's a lot less fun being on the other side of the 50 point blowouts. Did HHS have the option to stay 2A, or was I told wrong?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, my son graduated from CA a few years ago. I have nothing but the upmost respect for your team, and they have a strong program. My comment reflected my opinion that maybe HHS should've remained 2A. There's always complaining about the competition in this region. I can gaurantee you it's a lot less fun being on the other side of the 50 point blowouts. Did HHS have the option to stay 2A, or was I told wrong?

don't every 1a team have the option to play 2a

Yes 2 years ago Huntingdon and specifically the head coach decided to stay 1A when the option was there to go 2A. Coaching staff did not think TSSAA would put Huntingdon in region that they did. Would much rather have taken my chances with 2A contenders Adamsville TCA McKenzie Trezevant than the monsters in 1A Dresden UC Trenton Nashville Christian S Pitt just to name a few

Yes 2 years ago Huntingdon and specifically the head coach decided to stay 1A when the option was there to go 2A. Coaching staff did not think TSSAA would put Huntingdon in region that they did. Would much rather have taken my chances with 2A contenders Adamsville TCA McKenzie Trezevant than the monsters in 1A Dresden UC Trenton Nashville Christian S Pitt just to name a few

Thanks for clarifying. I know it's not any fun in a less competitive region, but as I mentioned, it's no fun on the other side either.