Region 5 Class 3A

ath

Yea y'all got us on a bad coaching call. That that game is done and over so I'm not going there but if you guys can't stop the run game Camden is going to eat your lunch. I will be at that game swarm if you would like to talk. Camden can throw the ball too. Cheatham Waverly and Stewart has ran the ball on you guys and racked up on yards. No disrespect swarm but Camden is pretty dang tough!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea y'all got us on a bad coaching call. That that game is done and over so I'm not going there but if you guys can't stop the run game Camden is going to eat your lunch. I will be at that game swarm if you would like to talk. Camden can throw the ball too. Cheatham Waverly and Stewart has ran the ball on you guys and racked up on yards. No disrespect swarm but Camden is pretty dang tough!

We know who Camden is and what they do. It will be a battle as it always is.

All those teams you mentioned racking up yards lost vandy. Like I said, it will be a battle. You can count on seeing a great ballgame.

You guys played your best ball against us and we played our worse. Thumbs up big guy you beat a little o 2a school by one point.

I've noticed a few of you Waverly guys keep that 2A enrollment excuse in your pocket. It's usually the same ones that are crowing about how you're going to drill us the week of the game every year.. In any case, please keep picking us to lose. It's working out great for us. Good luck to your Tigers. I always root for them when we aren't playing.

Sorry for the hijack Region 5.

Waverly should probably worry about getting passed the 1st round in the playoffs rather than keep making bad predictions about other teams.

I'm with on this one can't say much about that but I was simply giving my thoughts on the Camden fairveiw game.

Don't worry three more weeks and you will see what I'm talking about. Good luck to both teams ;)

I've noticed a few of you Waverly guys keep that 2A enrollment excuse in your pocket. It's usually the same ones that are crowing about how you're going to drill us the week of the game every year.. In any case, please keep picking us to lose. It's working out great for us. Good luck to your Tigers. I always root for them when we aren't playing.

I picked you guys to win big last week so its not like I'm downing you Fairview guys I actually have family on that team so don't take my game picks personal swarm

Sorry for the hijack Region 5.

So who is your team of choice? It appears you created an account recently to bash CPA where you can... What's your intent and why? I know you don't think CPA should be in the public division and guess what, your wish has been granted. Or, do you now want us to stay since we are "way down".

My guess is, in your head, if by some "miracle" we beat Stratford Friday (only the second 3A game we have had) it wI'll be because we had a heck of a week recruiting...