Sequatchie Co Vs. Warren Co

SCPRIDE30

I believe Sequatchie has what it takes to beat Warren Co. That being said Coach Caine has done a very good job of keeping the players fired up, healthy and mean as den of copperheads. If the Indians play to their potential then I see Warren getting beat by 10.

I agree. The Indians won't be surprised by warren county like last year.

If you beat Warren County 37 to 3 then I will have to change my prediction of Sequatchie ending the season 11-2 or 12-1 in the third round. This game could go either way. Warren is a weak 6A team, but they are still a 6A team.

Dekalb beat warren county in the beginning of the year..Sequatchie beat dekalb I heard warren is a lot more physical this year even though their record doesn't show it. That being said this game will be close and Sequatchie will squeak by in this game to remain undefeated Atleast for one more week.. That being said Sequatchie wins 17-14

Dekalb beat warren county in the beginning of the year..Sequatchie beat dekalb I heard warren is a lot more physical this year even though their record doesn't show it. That being said this game will be close and Sequatchie will squeak by in this game to remain undefeated Atleast for one more week.. That being said Sequatchie wins 17-14

That sounds more like it. Did Warren lose their big back for the year? If so this would be a good time for Sequatchie to get a win over a 6A team.