Adamsville host Dyersburg

cardfan

Probably the best team we have played since 2012!

I agree! Dyersburg has always play both sides of the ball pretty well and consistently. They've always been one of the most consistent teams in the state! I don't think Dyersburg will run A'ville out of the water, but I do think it's a little too much for the Cardinals.

Dyersburg 28

Adamsville 17

Props to D-Burg on finding a quality good football team to replace JCM, unlike your (A'ville) neighbors.

TennesseeVol, have you ever put together a high school football schedule? They are done in two-year increments. McNairy Central went through every schedule in West Tennessee and the only school that had an open date for Sept. 30 was Middle College. The Bobcats would have played anyone.

Our county neighbors could have played Liberty because they both had open dates, but the Red Rage did not want any part of the Crusaders. Dyersburg will likely show up on Friday, but they are saving their best player to play against McNairy in the 'big boys' league.

By the way, a league that McNairy requested the TSSAA put them in after being assigned to the Memphis region.

MCHS is not the school that 'bought' games with Middleton. Middle College beat Middleton 53-6 with a running clock for almost half the game.

McNairy is not the school that did not want to play their county rival.

Facts: I know you have a problem with them.

TennesseeVol, have you ever put together a high school football schedule? They are done in two-year increments. McNairy Central went through every schedule in West Tennessee and the only school that had an open date for Sept. 30 was Middle College. The Bobcats would have played anyone.

Our county neighbors could have played Liberty because they both had open dates, but the Red Rage did not want any part of the Crusaders. Dyersburg will likely show up on Friday, but they are saving their best player to play against McNairy in the 'big boys' league.

By the way, a league that McNairy requested the TSSAA put them in after being assigned to the Memphis region.

MCHS is not the school that 'bought' games with Middleton. Middle College beat Middleton 53-6 with a running clock for almost half the game.

McNairy is not the school that did not want to play their county rival.

Facts: I know you have a problem with them.

I know how high school schedules are run. They are assigned by two-year contracts. It's hard for successful football programs to finish their 10 game schedule because no one wants to play that team that is killing it. I did see the option of playing on October 7th against USJ. What's the difference between Middle College and USJ? Welllllllll let me just say it'll affects your record. Don't give me that fall break mess, that's BS. And what's the "Big Boys" league? Please inform me!!!!!!

The 'Big Boys' league is topped by Milan, Dyersburg, South Gibson, and Liberty. McNairy has lost to two of them and will lose to the other two when they play later this month. If your team is brave enough, they have the option of joining that league next season. Want to bet that does not happen?

You seem to overlook the fact many families choose to go on vacation during fall break. The boys normally do not make decisions about family vacations.

You did not reply to the part about AHS having the chance to play Liberty. For some reason, you do have trouble with facts. By chance, are you a politician?

The ahs liberty game couldnt happen due to conflicts with moving other games. Both teams couldnt agree. Dyersburg is filling the spot of Lauderdale County Alabama. Which was our week 11 game. We moved Gibson cty to that slot and dyersburg was the better fit for the spot left open. Cry all you want Macnarry if we were in your "big boy league" you would have another loss to go with all the others.

• Upvote 1

The 'Big Boys' league is topped by Milan, Dyersburg, South Gibson, and Liberty. McNairy has lost to two of them and will lose to the other two when they play later this month. If your team is brave enough, they have the option of joining that league next season. Want to bet that does not happen?

You seem to overlook the fact many families choose to go on vacation during fall break. The boys normally do not make decisions about family vacations.

You did not reply to the part about AHS having the chance to play Liberty. For some reason, you do have trouble with facts. By chance, are you a politician?

I think Tennesseevol is a northide supporter actually. It's hard to tell because he is the expert on all high school teams. He watches lots of film 📼📽💾🎥

The ahs liberty game couldnt happen due to conflicts with moving other games. Both teams couldnt agree. Dyersburg is filling the spot of Lauderdale County Alabama. Which was our week 11 game. We moved Gibson cty to that slot and dyersburg was the better fit for the spot left open. Cry all you want Macnarry if we were in your "big boy league" you would have another loss to go with all the others.

💪💪💪 flex cardfan🌳🌳🌳🌳 Edited by BigEdMo

You're confused a little bit. First and foremost, I am not an Adamsville fan, I am a North Side fan. Region 7-3A is a tough, no doubt, however it is a top-heavy region.

First, you guys lost JCM (0-10 in 2015) from the region.

No one is buying South Gibson this year because their non-region games are hideous. Nolensville is in their first year of varsity H.S. football. Obion Central, TCA, Jackson Christian are combined 4-15 (Obion's win was against South Side). 

South Side and Martin Westview are both 0-7 and about to play each other. It's more embarrassing for South Side because they blew all of their opportunities to win a game.

Your McNairy Central Bobcats are improving, but slowly. Despite injuries, your Bobcats are beating teams they are suppose to beat (South Side, Bruceton, and Middle College). So props to you! I hope your team does improve drastically. It can happen, look at Scotts Hill!

That's Region 7-3A The "Big Boy" Region!!!!

cardfan, the simple truth is both teams had an open date on the same night. No games had to moved for them to play. Just admit that AHS wanted to play a good team, but not a great team team. The poor Adamsville fans just do not like facts.

Adamsville would beat McNairy. But MCHS would have played and AHS would not play. Now, which team had you rather be? 

cardfan, the simple truth is both teams had an open date on the same night. No games had to moved for them to play. Just admit that AHS wanted to play a good team, but not a great team team. The poor Adamsville fans just do not like facts.

Adamsville would beat McNairy. But MCHS would have played and AHS would not play. Now, which team had you rather be?

Playing yall did nothing to make us better , all it did was cause division ! Look what happend last time we played ! Fans assault coaches is stands trying to coach , fan assaults coaches mom in bathroom and your coach gets ejected for acting a fool, superintendents son ejected for throwing punches ! So who wins in all that ?

Edited by Redrage1990